Chapter 34: First Battle

Later that night...

I was now in my room and about to go to sleep when.

"Jennie"

I turned around to see Miya standing there.

"Hey Miya. Did you find something?" I asked.

"Yes. I may have found where they're hiding." Miya said.

"Really? Where?" I asked.

"I'll come by tomorrow at around noon to tell you. For now get some rest." she said.

"Okay" I said.

"Goodnight Jennie" she said.

"Goodnight Miya" I replied.

Miya then disappeared and I fell asleep.

Meanwhile elsewhere...

Nancy's POV:

"Ah...hah...oh my" I moaned.

We were now in our room having sex. Her dick was now inside of me fucking me nice and hard.

"Hmm Nancy, you feel amazing." (Y/N) said.

I grabbed the back of her neck and pulled her into a sloppy kiss as she continued to thrust deep inside me. I moaned against her lips and my nails dug into her back. She hissed in pain.

"Shit" she groaned.

She wrapped my legs around her waist and went faster. I soon felt a rising feeling in my stomach.

"D-daddy, i'm cum-ahh" I moaned loudly as I came.

(Y/N) soon shot her load inside of me as well. She went slower until we came down from our highs and got everything out. She then pulled out of me and we laid down next to each other.

I pulled her into a passionate kiss before pulling away and smiling at her. I'm so happy that I'm gonna marry this girl in front of me and no one could stop me.

"What are you thinking about?" (Y/N) asked.

"How we're gonna be married soon. I can't wait to get married with you." I said.

"Me neither" she said.

I then gave her a peck on the lips.

"Let's sleep. Tomorrow we got to start planning the wedding." she said.

"Okay. Goodnight baby." I said.

"Goodnight babe" she replied.

I cuddled into her chest and we fell asleep.

(Y/N)'s POV:

I woke up to see that I'm in a different bed in a different room. Soon a cat-eyed woman appeared in front of me. I looked at her stomach to see that she's pregnant as well.

"Love" she called out.

I looked around to see that we're the only two people in the room.

"Are you talking to me?" I asked her.

She then started to cry. I quickly pulled her into a hug.

"Woah, why are you crying?" I asked.

She got out of my grasp and stepped back.

"How could you forget me, (Y/N)? We've been together for so long and now forget about me and go with Nancy. How could you? And I'm pregnant with your child." she shouted.

"Wait what? What do you mean you're pregnant with my child. Were you my girlfriend or something?" I asked confused.

"I'm your fucking wife, (Y/N)." she shouted and disappeared.