Chapter 36: Return

"Sunmi?" I said.

Sunmi just smiled at us.

"Are you really Sunmi? My ex-girlfriend Sunmi?" I asked.

"Yes, it's really me." she said.

"If you're really Sunmi then what did we do the night I asked you to be my girlfriend?" I asked.

"I came over to your house. We then went to your room and we watched Beauty and the Beast. After the movie, you gave me a purple rose with my initals red on it and asked me to be your girlfriend and I said yes. We then started watching Fifty Shades of Grey and we couldn't contain our hormones and you took my first." she explained everything that happened that night.

I ran to Sunmi, picked her up and spinned her around causing her to squeal.

"You really are Sunmi." I said and put her down.

"How are you alive? We saw your dead body." Lisa said.

"Even I'm not sure on that part. I just remember a few months ago I heard a voice telling me to wake up and then the next thing I know, I'm up. So I had to dig my way out of the grave and here I am." she explained.

"I'm just happy you're back." I said.

"You should have seen how much (Y/N) cried at your funeral." Jennie said.

"Oh and before I forget." Rosé said.

She then took something out of her back pocket. It was my phone.

"My phone. Where did you get it?" I asked.

"JooE gave it to me. She said she found it in on of Nancy's draws." Rosé said.

I pressed the power button to see that my phone was on and it was on 90%.

"Apparently she took good care of it as well." I said.

I then went to the calendar to look at what date it is. I smiled as I saw today's date.

"You revealed yourself to us at the right time." I said.

"Why?" Sunmi asked.

I showed her the calendar and pointed at today's date. Today was April 2.

"In five more days, it will be our daugther's birthday." I said to Sunmi.

"How old is she turning?" Sunmi asked.

"She'll be turning 7 this year." I said.

We soon heard footsteps coming our way.

"Let's go" Lisa said.

We then ran all the way to our house.

At our house...

We were now outside of me and Jennie's house.

"I don't know about you guys but I'm tired." Lisa said.

"Me too" Jisoo said.

"Let's call it a night." I said.

"Okay. Goonight everyone." Rosé said.

"Goodnight" we all said.

"Wait. Sunmi, could I get your number?" I asked.

"Sure" Sunmi said.

Me and Sunmi exchanged numbers and said goodnight. Me and Jennie then went inside the house and the others left. We went in the living room to see Mia watching TV.

"Hey Mia" I said.

Mia snapped her attention to me when she heard my voice.

"(Y/N)" she ran to me and hugged me tight.