Chapter 44: Time With Mamamoo

Four months later...

It's now been four months since Mia reunited with her friends. We also check in on them every once in a while to make sure that they are doing okay as well. And they are taking care of themselves well.

All of the members of Everglow have a job and are getting used to the fact that they have a home now. Hwa-Young is over four months old now. And me and Jennie also went back to working our jobs last month.

Anyway I just got out of bed and went to the bathroom. When I was done, I decided to wear this for today.

 When I was done, I decided to wear this for today

(Ignore the lipstick)

I then went to Jennie's side of the bed to wake her up.

"Love, it's time to wake up." I said.

I then lightly shook her until she woke up.

"Good morning love" I greeted her with a smile.

"Good morning love" Jennie replied in her raspy voice.

"Go get ready" I said.

"Okay" Jennie said.

Jennie got out of bed and went to the bathroom. I then left the room and went to Eun-byul's room to wake her up. When I got to Eun-byul's room, I went to her on the bed to wake her up.

"Eun-byul, wake up" I said.

Eun-byul hummed and opened her eyes.

"Go get ready for school." I said.

"Okay" Eun-byul said.

Eun-byul got up and went to the bathroom as well. I then got up and went downstairs to make breakfast. Jennie said that she would wake up Hwa-Young today.

After 30 minutes...

I was still making breakfast when I heard footsteps coming downstairs followed by my giggling baby. I looked at the door to the kitchen to see Jennie walking in while carrying Hwa-Young.

"Good morning, my loves." I said.

Jennie gave me a kiss on the lips and I kissed Hwa-Young on the forehead. Jennie was wearing this.

 Jennie was wearing this