Chapter 11: Huge Fight

The ride home was painfully silent. Jennie hasn't spoken to me since we left the club. And I'm still trying to wrap my head around what just happened.

As soon as we got home, Jennie got out the car and went inside the house, not even bothering waiting for me. I then got out the car and went after her. I noticed the house was quiet so I'm guessing Eun-byul is already asleep.

I followed Jennie until we reached our room. She sat down on the bed and crossed her arms.

"Jennie let me explain." I said and tried to reach for her hand.

She swatted my hand away and glared at me.

"Don't touch me you cheater." she said.

I felt my heart break as she called me a cheater.

"I'm not a cheater." I said.

"Then what the fuck did I just see, huh? Why was your tongue down that girl's throat?" she asked.

Without letting me respond, she got up and changed her clothes.

"It's not what it looked like." I said.

When she was done changing, she looked at me.

"Oh really? Well it looked like you were letting that slut make out with you and touch your dick. And you know I could sense when your vampire side comes out, which tells me that you were enjoying it. You were even about to bite her." she said.

"But it's not what you think it is." I tried to say.

She signed and crossed her arms.

"How long?" she asked.

"How long what?" I asked.

"How long have you been fucking with sluts behind my back?" she asked in an annoyed tone.

"I'm not fucking with anyone else." I said.

"Oh so just that slut from the club? You have a side-chick?" she asked.

"There's no side-chick, Jennie." I said.

"Then what the fuck did I just see at that fucking club?" Jennie suddenly shouted.

"Jennie, let me-" she cut me off.

"So you're telling me that I did not see you making out with someone else? Is that what you're telling me?" she said.

"Fine. I admit that I was making out with another girl. I admit that I almost bit her with my fangs. I admit it. But there's a reason behind it." I said.

I'm trying to be calm but on the inside I'm slowly breaking.

"How long have you been cheating on me, (Y/N)? How long?" Jennie shouted.

"I'm not cheating." I said.

"Are you playgirl again? Have you just been playing with me?" she shouted.

"I wouldn't do that to you." I said.

"Don't lie to me, (Y/N). Do you really love me?" she shouted.

"I wouldn't lie to you. And of course I love you, Jennie." I shouted back.

I was on the verge of tears right now. I then received a thought transmission.

'P-please s-stop fighting.' Eun-byul whimpered.

"Ugh. Fuck." I groaned.

I left our room and went straight to Eun-byul's room. When I opened the door to her room, I saw her on her bed crying. I went up to her and kneeled in front of her.