Chapter 23: First Day

The next morning...

I woke up to my alarm going off. I looked at the time to see that it was 6:00. I tiredly got out of bed and dragged myself to the bathroom. When I was done, I decided to wear this for today.

 When I was done, I decided to wear this for today

(Ignore the bookbag)

I was about to go downstairs when my phone went off. I looked to see that it was a text from Red Velvet's manager.

Could you pick up the girls?

Sure.

Thanks.

I looked at the time again to see that it was 6:12. If I go pick up the girls now, I could get them to rehersals on time. I then text Irene to ask if they were done.

Irene, I'm coming to pick you girls up. Are you done?

Yes, just about.

Okay. I'm coming now.

I then went to Jennie and lightly shock her awake.

"Love" I softly said.

"Hmm" she groaned.

"Love, I have to go now. Ask Mia to make something for you guys and also ask one of the girls to bring Eun-byul to school." I said.

"Okay" she said.

"Bye love" I said.

"Bye love" she replied.

I gave her a peck on the lips before leaving. I went downstairs grabbed an apple from the fruit bowl and the keys to my van. I went to my van and got in it. I then started the van and drove to Red Velvet's dorm.

At Red Velvet's dorm...

I was now outside of Red Velvet's dorm. I took out my phone to text Irene that I'm outside.

I'm outside.

We're coming.

Make sure you girls pick on your masks.

Okay.

I then put my phone away and after a few seconds the girls came out of their dorm. I rolled the window down so they can see me in the van.

"Girls" I called them.

When they saw the van, they came over and got in. Irene got in the passanger's seat and the others got in the backseat.