Chapter 33: Still Searching

I smiled widely as she called me her fiancée.

'My plan worked. She's now under my control.' I thought.

I then gave her a peck on the lips.

"That's right and don't you forget that." I said.

"How could I forget?" she asked.

"I don't know" I said.

"You're crazy, Nancy. I will never forget that you are my fiancée." she said and gave me a peck on the lips again.

"Let's sleep" I said.

"Okay. Goodnight baby." she said.

"Goodnight babe" I replied.

(Y/N) closed her eyes and fell asleep.

"Now I actually dare Jennie to come find me." I said with a smirk.

I wrapped my arms around (Y/N) and fell asleep.

A week later...

Jennie's POV:

It's been over a week once (Y/N) went missing. Eun-byul is really upset with the fact that (Y/N)'s still missing. I'm upset as well but I'm trying to stay strong.

Anyway, me and the rest of Blackpink were now with the Wonder Girls. We told them about (Y/N) being missing two days ago and they've been working non-stop in trying to find her.

"Did you guys find anything?" I asked the Wonder Girls.

"Not yet but we're still looking." Yeeun said.

"Aish" I said.

"Jennie, it's getting late. You should go home." Yubin said.

"No, I want to help you guys look for her." I said.

"Jennie, you're just over five months pregnant. Please get some rest." Hyelim said.

"Hmm. Fine." I said.

Me and the rest of Blackpink then stood up.

"Bye guys" we said.

"Bye" they replied.

We then left the house and went to our cars. Chaelisa went in Lisa's car and me and Jisoo went in her car.

"You two can go home. I'll drop Jennie off." Jisoo said to Chaelisa.

"Okay" they replied.

Both Lisa and Rose gave me a hug before going to Lisa's car. Me and Jisoo then went to her. When we got in the car, Jisoo turned to me.

"Jennie, we know you're hurting but know that we're doing our best to find (Y/N)." Jisoo said.

"Unnie, I miss her. I really miss her. I don't even know if she's okay or if Nancy did something to her. I just want her home, unnie." I said and started to cry.

Jisoo pulled me into a hug and I cried on her shoulder. I've always been closest with Jisoo since I was apart of Blackpink. She's like an older sister to me.

"Jennie, you know (Y/N) better than the rest of us. Would she really go down easily?" Jisoo asked.

"No" I said.

We pulled away from the hug and she held both of my shoulders.

"Then don't worry. She'll be fine." she said.

"Thanks unnie. I really needed to hear that." I said.

"No problem" she said.

Jisoo then started the car.