Chapter 26: Baby Shower

Two months later...

I woke up to sun rays hitting my face. I looked to my side to see my adorable kitten wife sleeping. I smiled as I looked at her sleeping.

Jennie is now four months pregnant. We have an appointment for our second trimetser ultrasound today as well. Next week will be the baby shower.

Anyway, I got out of bed and went to take a shower. When I was done, I decided to wear this for today.

 When I was done, I decided to wear this for today

I went to Jennie's side of the bed to woke her up.

"Love wake up. We have an appointment today." I said.

Jennie groaned and sat up on the bed.

"Love, my back hurts. Can you help me to the bathroom?" she asked.

"Sure" I said.

I wrapped my arm around her waist and helped her walk to the bathroom. I filled up the bathtub before placing Jennie in it.

"I can wash up myself." she said.

"Okay. Call me when you're done." I said.

I then went back to the room and went on my phone. I was suppose to be with Red Velvet today but I called their manager ahead of time and told him about the appointment.

After 30 minutes...

We just finished eating our breakfast. Jennie was wearing this for today.

 Jennie was wearing this for today

"Love, are you ready?" I asked.

"Yes. Let's go." Jennie said.

"Guys, we're leaving." I said.

"Okay" Eun-byul and Mia said.

"Bye" we said.

"Bye" they replied.

Me and Jennie left the house and went to the car. We then got in the car and I drove us to the hospital.

At the hospital...

We were now outside of the hospital. I got out of the car and helped Jennie out the car as well. We then went inside the hospital and went up to the receptionist.