Chapter 45: Kidnapped Child

I crumbled up the paper and hugged Jennie tightly.

"We will get our daugther back." I said and kissed the top of her head.

"Why would she do this? Why would Nancy kidnap our baby?" Jennie sobbed.

"It's because of me she's doing this. She wants me and will do anything to get me." I said.

Tears soon started to roll down my face.

"Love, don't blame yourself. Let's go back to bed." Jennie said softly.

"Okay" I said.

We both went back to our room. We then got in bed and I wrapped my arms around her waist. Jennie soon fell asleep but I had a hard time falling asleep.

'I can't believe Nancy would actually kidnap my baby.' I thought.

My phone soon started to vibrate. As soon as I looked at who's calling me, all my sadness turned into anger. I quietly got out of bed and went to my balcony to answer the phonecall. When I made sure Jennie was still asleep, I answered the call.

Hey baby - Nancy

Where's my child, Nancy? - me

Woah. Not even a simple hello. I'm sad now - Nancy

I don't give a fuck if you're sad - me

So mean. Back then you were always nice to me - Nancy

That was before you tried to take me away from my wife - me

What's the harm in that? - Nancy

I got no time for this, Nancy. Where's my baby? I want my child back - me

You read the note, right? Come back to me and I'll give you your baby back - Nancy

I'm not coming back to you - me

Then say goodbye to your baby - Nancy

Nancy, don't you dare harm my innocent baby - me

You have two weeks to come find me and your child. When you find me, bring Jennie with you. And don't bother going to the old warehouse, we left that place after your friends crashed the wedding  - Nancy

Nancy then hung up the phone. I went back inside and put my phone down.

'Nancy annoys the hell out of me.' I thought.

I then got into bed and wrapped my arms around Jennie again. I soon fell asleep after a few minutes.

The next morning...

I woke up the next morning feeling really sad and angry. Sad because my baby's been kidnapped and angry because Nancy's the one that kidnapped her. My head soon started to hurt and I massaged it.

'Aish, all this thinking is giving me a headache. How did I ever fall in love with someone like Nancy?' I thought.

I then got out of bed and went to the bathroom. When I was done, I decided to wear this for today.