Chapter 46: Seeking

"Hello Soyeon" I said.

"Hey babe, you finally came to visit me." Soyeon said with a smile.

"Don't call me that. I'm married." I said and showed her my ring.

"Aww" Soyeon pouted.

"Not gonna lie. You look great after all these years." I said.

"Thank you. I'm just glad they let me wear something decent." Soyeon said.

"Anyway, I came to visit you for a reason

"Anyway, I came to visit you for a reason." I said.

"What do you need?" she asked.

"Okay. Long story short, my baby's been kidnapped by my ex, Nancy and we don't know how to find them." I said.

"Why are you telling me this?" she asked.

"Cause we need the mind of a kidnapper to catch another kidnapper." I said.

"What's in it for me with I help you guys?" she asked and crossed her arms.

I thought about that for a moment before coming up with something.

"How many years do they have you locked up for?" I asked.

"60 years. I've already served about 7 years so far." Soyeon said.

"How about if you help us I'll try to convince them to reduce your sentence." I offered.

"Have them reduce my sentence?" she said.

"Yes" I said.

"Fine. If you could do that then I'll help you." she said.

"Great" I said.

"So give me more information about this kidnapping." she said.

"Okay so last night, Nancy broke into my house and kidnapped my baby. After a while when I tried to fall asleep, she called me. She said that we have two weeks to find her and my baby." I said.

"Two weeks?" she asked.

"Yes, two weeks." I said.

"She's giving you extra time to find her." she said.

"What do you mean?" I asked confused.

"A kidnapper would usually give the victum's family two days to try and find them. But Nancy is giving you two weeks which is more than enough time to find someone. So she probably wants you to find her since she's giving you more then enough time to." Soyeon explained.

"But when Nancy kidnapped me, it took the girls almost a month to find me." I said.

"That's because they decided to start searching without any information." she said.

"Okay so what do you have in mind?" I asked.

Soyeon then sat on her bed and thought about it for a moment.