Chapter 20: My Bad Girl

The next morning...

I woke up to feeling movement under the covers. I looked under the covers to see Jennie riding me. I also looked up to see that she still asleep.

'I guess it was a bad idea to not pull out of her last night.' I thought.

I smirked as I felt wettness on my dick and Jennie let out breathy moan. I then pulled out of her and she sighed. I giggled and got out of bed and went to the bathroom. When I was done, I decided to wear this for today.

I went to Jennie's side of the bed and lightly shook her awake

I went to Jennie's side of the bed and lightly shook her awake. She woke up after a few seconds.

"Good morning love" I said.

"Good morning love" she replied.

She sat up and then whinced in pain.

"Why does my pussy hurt so much?" Jennie asked.

"Well I woke up to you riding me in your sleep so you tell me." I said.

Jennie blushed madly and hit me in the chest.

"This is your fault. I told you to pull out of me before you fell asleep." Jennie said.

"I didn't know you were gonna ride me in your sleep." I said.

"Aish. Shut up and help me." she said.

"Okay" I said.

I went to the bathroom to draw a bath for Jennie. When I was done, I went to our room and carried Jennie into the bathtub.

"Do you need help washing up?" I asked.

"Yes" Jennie said.

I then helped Jennie take a bath.

After 30 minutes...

We were now about to go downstairs for breakfast.

"Carry me" Jennie said.

I kneeled down in front of Jennie with my back facing her. She then jumped on my back and I carried her to the kitchen. When we got there, we saw the other two couples sitting around the dining room table.

"Hey guys" we greeted them.

"Hey (Y/N). Hey Jennie." they replied.

I sat Jennie down in one of the chairs and I sat next to her.

"Who made breakfast?" I asked.

"Jisoo and Nayeon" Lisa said.

Me and Jennie took our plates and ate the food. When we were done eating, me and Rosé washed the dishes and met the others in the living room. I sat next to Jennie and Rosé sat next to Lisa.

"(Y/N), Jennie, question. Did you two have to be so loud next night?" Nayeon asked.

"Well if you had a dick and you were rock hard, what would you do?" I asked Nayeon.