Chapter 38: Eun-byul's Birthday

Three days later...

Today was April 7 aka Eun-byul's birthday. We're throwing a big party for her in the backyard. We invited some of her favorite artists to perform at the party as well.

Anyway I just got up and went to the bathroom to take a shower. When I was done, I just put on a v-neck and some sweatpants. The party starts at noon so I'm not gonna put on those clothes until 11:45.

When I was done putting on my clothes, I weny downstairs to the kitchen to make breakfast. When I was done making breakfast, I went back upstairs to wake everyone up. First, I went back to our room to wake up Jennie.

"Jennie, wake up." I whispered in her ear.

She groaned and opened her eyes.

"Good morning love" I said and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"Good morning love" Jennie said.

"Get up and go to the bathroom. And don't put on your party clothes yet." I said.

"Okay" she replied.

Jennie then got up and went to the bathroom and I went to wake up the others.

15 minutes later...

Me, Jennie, and Mia were now in the dining room waiting for the birthday girl. After a few seconds, she came running into the kitchen.

"There's the birthday girl." I said and picked her up.

Eun-byul squealed and hung onto me. I then put her down on the chair. I then went in the kitchen and brought out her birthday breakfast.

"Happy Birthday little kitten" I said and placed the breakfast in front of her.

"Yay. You made me the pancakes from the other day." Eun-byul said.

" Eun-byul said

"Yep" I said.

"Thank you Appa" Eun-byul said.

"No problem" I said.

I then sat down next to Jennie and the rest of us started eating. I made the rest of us pancakes as well but I made Eun-byul's special because it was her birthday. When we were done eating, I washed all of our plates.

I then went back upstairs to me and Jennie's room. When I got there, Jennie was laying down on the bed. I laid down of my side and looked at her.

"What do you want to do until we have to get ready for the party?" I asked.

"Well" Jennie said.

She then got on top of me and pulled me into a kiss. It started out innocent until I felt Jennie's hands slip inside my pants.

"Hmm" I moaned softly against her lips as I felt her carress my bulge through my boxers.

"Hmm. Daddy likes that?" Jennie said seducively.