Chapter 39: Eomma Sunmi

The next morning...

Eun-byul's POV:

I woke up the next morning with a smile on my face. Today I was gonna spend the day with Eomma Sunmi. I was so surprised and overwhelmed by the fact that she's alive again.

I soon heard the door to my room open. I looked at the door to see my Appa.

"Oh you're awake" Appa said.

"Yep" I said.

"Well go get ready. I'll drop you off at your Eomma's house when your done." she said.

"Okay Appa" I said.

Appa lelt the room and I went to the bathroom. When I was done, I wore this.

 When I was done, I wore this

(Ignore the purse)

I then fixed my things and went downstairs. I went to the dining room to see a plate of bacon and eggs on the table. I sat at the chair and then ate the bacon and eggs.

When I was done, I went to the living room to wait for Appa. After a few seconds, she came downstairs.

"You ready to go, Eun-byul?" Appa asked.

"Yes" I replied.

"Let's go then" she said.

I followed Appa out the house and into her car. Appa then started the car and drove to Eomma Sunmi's house.

At Eomma Sunmi's house...

We were now at Eomma Sunmi's house and I was bouncing in my seat.

"We're here" Appa said.

The two of us then got out the car and went up to the door. Appa knocked on the door for it to be opened by Eomma Sunmi.

"Eomma" I said with a big smile.

"Hey little one" Sunmi greeted me.

"Hey Sun" Appa greeted Eomma Sunmi with a hug.

"Hey (Y/N)" Sunmi replied.

Appa and Eomma Sunmi then pulled away from the hug.

"So I'm leaving Eun-byul with you for the day. Are you gonna drop her back at my place or I'm gonna pick her up?" Appa asked Eomma Sunmi.

"I'll drop her off." Eomma Sunmi said.

"Okay. You two have fun." Appa said.

"We will. Bye Appa. I love you." I said and kissed Appa on the cheek.

"Bye little kitten" Appa said with a smile.

Appa then went back to her car and I went inside with Eomma Sunmi.

"What do you want to do, Eomma?" I asked.

"I should be asking you that. We're do anything you want." Eomma Sunmi said.