Chapter 19: College Girl

Friday morning...

I woke up to the smell of Tteokbokki in the air. I carefully got out of bed and followed the scent into the kitchen. There I saw Mia cooking breakfast.

"Good morning Mia" I said.

"Good morning (Y/N)" Mia said.

"What are you cooking?" I asked.

"Chesse Tteokbokki" she said.

"Okay. I'll go get ready." I said.

"Okay" she said.

I went back upstairs to our room to find Jennie still sleeping on the bed. I went to the bathroom to take a shower. When I was done, I decided to wear this for today.

 When I was done, I decided to wear this for today

I then went to Jennie to wake her up.

"Love" I whispered in her ear.

Jennie groaned and opened her eyes.

"Good morning love. Time to wake up." I said.

"Good morning love" she said.

We kissed before she got up and went to the shower. I then went to Eun-byul's room to wake her up.

After a while...

Ever since Mia came to live with us, her and Jennie have become best friends in short amount of time. Eun-byul has also got along with Mia as well. We also got to learn Mia more and learned that her group of friends are called Everglow.

Anyway we were now sitting at the table eating the food that Mia made.

"This is really good Mia." I said.

"Thanks (Y/N)" Mia replied.

"Where did you learn to cook?" Jennie asked.

"Our leader, E:U, taught me how to cook." Mia said.

After a while, we were done eating and Jennie offered to wash the dishes today. When she was done, she met us at the door.

"Mia, we're leaving now." I said.

"Bye guys. Have a great day." Mia said.

"Bye Mia/unnie" the three of us said.

The three of us left the house and went to the car. While we're away, Mia just stays at our place or stays with the Wonder Girls. For today, she said she wanted to stay at our place and watch TV. Anyway I started the car and we went on with our day.

Later that day...

I just finished another photoshoot for BTS to add to their photobook. I was in my car and I felt my phone vibrate. I looked to see it was Jennie.

Love, the girls invited us over for a sleepover. Do you want to go?

Of course. I miss having sleepovers with them.