Worry

"The doctor and Police were weird. It was just like a hi and bye." I said. "Maybe they were just busy," Chani responded. "they probably had more patients to talk to." He shrugged. "What if I'm not okay, i have a sprained wrist and a headache still. What if I'm dying and they didn't realize because they're too busy. I could be dead tomorrow and it'll be all their fault." i said very exaggeratedly.  "You know for someone who almost got their life ruined or even taken, you seem to be in a good mood." He joked and turned up the heater. "You know for someone who almost got his sister taken you seem pretty calm. I could be gone right now you know,"  i pout and look out the window, "plus it's because i got 3 days of sleep." Or I just don't wanna worry about it any more.

I went on, "I'm just trying to sooth the atmosphere, i don't like serious things ruining the feeling of things." He sighed and i turned up the music.

When we got home i went straight to the shower so i could get ready and go see the little girl. Kim Jiwoo i think her name was. I feel guilty that she's there and I want to make it up to her somehow.

After getting ready, i got the keys and left without telling chani knowing that he'll try to stop me from going alone. I don't feel too worried about being alone, I mean i should but it just doesn't faze me. Maybe because I'm set on doing something else. The car ride seemed to drag and there's police everywhere hidden in corners and alleys.