Official

When I got home I texted Taehyung and he called me on facetime. "Wow you look...nice today." I smiled slightly and looked down blushing. Compared to my usual hoodies with my hair straightened or in a ponytail, this is way nicer. "Was it for that guy you met today?" I nodded and pulled up the project on my laptop. Taehyung stayed quiet for a while, neither of us talked really unless we were asking questions about the project. It's almost done but due in another two weeks before the break.

"So...was it fun?" I nodded smiling once more, "Yeah." He nodded slowly while reading something on his screen. "What'd you guys do? If you don't mind me asking." I looked down recalling the events earlier that day. "Imma go change, I'll be back then I'll tell you." I got up and went to the other side of my room where the closet is.

~Earlier~

After school I got ready to go out with Jinyoung, he said he'd be there at 4:00 and my last class ended at 3:00. I took a shower in the morning so I wouldn't have to rush when I got home so I imediately went up to my room and made my makeup nicer. After making sure I looked presentable enough, I picked an outfit. A white wool turtle neck tucked into black jeans supported by a belt and thigh high black boot heals.

When Jinyoung got here, he came to the door and walked me to his car with my hand in his. "Where're we going?" I asked, having not asked earlier. "Well it's a surprise, then we'll go to dinner." I nodded as he opened the door for me. He didn't compliment me, he's used to seeing me this way. I always dressed more grunge or tomboy before I met him, after about a year of being his friend he said I'd be prettier if I dressed more lady-like, so I did. Ever since collage though, I started wearing more comfortable clothes, just not around Jinyoung. Before we facetime I always put on my pj's since we facetime at night so he never see's my everyday outfits.

After a little while in the car we pulled into a parking lot and Jinyoung pulled a blindfold out. "Turn around." I loosened my seat belt and did what he told me to. He began driving again for another 5 minutes. From the last I seen we were entering the "rich" side of town. When the car stopped I heard him get out of the car closing the door behind him and after a couple seconds my door opened. I unbuckled and he helped my out of the car. He walked me through a building and when we stopped he untied the blind fold and looked me in the eyes with a smile. I stood confused because we were in an apartment building.

"Why are we here?" I asked confused, "Oh! Did you finally get your own apartment?" He looked at the door then back at me. He didn't say anything, he just opened the door and gestured for me to walk in. It was a nice apartment, like the ones for the rich people in movies. It's not a surprise knowing how much money Jinyoung's family has. "You like it?" He asked as my eyes traveled the room from thing to thing and I nodded. He grabbed my shoulder and turned me back around. "Let's make it official." Confused I tilted my head and furrowed my brows. "Come on Y/n. Let's tell my parent's that we're together, you know they love you." I looked at him shocked not knowing how to get words out. We're not exactly together but we are at the same time.

A smile slowly crept on my face and I hugged him. "Yes!" He kissed my forhead. "Wait, but what's the appartment for?" He smiled again, "It's our apartment Y/n." I turned around shocked, but before happiness could overcome me I questioned. "but what about chani?" he grabbed my hand making me turn back to him, "Don't worry about him. I'll have the bills paid until he graduates." I smiled and hugged him again.

We stayed at the apartment for a while until it was time for dinner with his parents. He looked at my outfit I could tell he was gonna say something but chose not to and led me to the car.

We arrived 10 minutes before his parents. When they arrived we stood up to greet them. "Y/n, it's been a while, how's collage treating you so far?" his mom asked with a fond smile. "It's nice, easier than I expected so classes aren't stressful." She took her seat. "That's good to hear. And you're majoring in literature, right?" I shook my head, "Well, no. I'm doing law but i want to enhance my vocabulary and literary skills to be better." She nodded slightly. "Why didn't you go into business?" I shrugged, "Well...I-" Jinyoung cut in, "She is, she just wanted to try law to see the fuss." His mom nodded then looked at me slightly confused. It wouldn't make sense since I'm already in my fourth year of college so I can't just change majors anymore. "Aren't you poor?" she asked catching me off guard. "You're not taking advantage of my Jinyoung, are you?" I shook my head, "No, of course not, I don't care about the money. He's a good guy and I really like him." She smiled.

"You've passed my test. You didn't stutter to get anything out. I'm proud." I looked at her kind of confused but releived. "Thank you Mrs. Park." She gave me a friendly yet serious look, "You can call me mom." I looked to Jinyoung. "I have an announcement." He stood up proudly. "Y/n and I are together and we'd like to inform you that we're getting married soon." That last part shocked me, we never talked about getting married. I'm not complaining but it would've been nice to know. His parents both looked and me and smiled. "She's a beautiful girl son. You have our blessing." His parents both hugged me and people around congratulated us. Something about it felt weird though, like i want to marry him but at the same time something in me doesn't.

After the dinner Jinyoung drove me home. I never asked about the marriage thing, I felt awkward asking about it right now. He told me to start packing my things and he'd send loading truck for my stuff tomorrow and packers for the bigger stuff.

~Present~

After putting on an oversized hoodie I sat back down on the bed. "Hello." Taehyung waved back. "So you were saying." I wasn't but i mean i guess I was. "Oh, so...he asked if I would officially be his girlfriend....and then we went to dinner with his parents." I don't know why it's so hard to tell him this. "Oh...so..what'd you say?" He asked. "I said yeah, then he told his parents that he wanted to mary me...and they gave us their blessings." Taehyung stayed quiet. "It was fun though...we're also going to move in together..." Taehyung nodded. "Oh...Well I'm finished with my part. I've got to go now." I nodded almost done with mine, "Say hello to Jiwoo for me." He nodded and hung up. That hurt my chest, I don't know why but it made me sad.

After finishing up i closed the laptop and sat on the bed. My heart felt heavy and my eyes watered. I know something felt off when i told taehyung, he felt off. I want him to be happy for me. I could feel a tear streaming down my cheek. I don't know why but everything feels off. I want to marry Jinyoung, I've been wanting to marry him since I met him. I know I want to marry him. I just feel like it's going a little too fast. My phone dinged scaring me, checking the notiwfication, it's from taehyung.

I'll call you tomorrow, goodnight :) <3

That made me feel better. Goo came up and sat on my bed, I got under the blanket and pulled her into my blanket to sleep with me. Then my mood went back down remembering that I have to start packing.

Yellow {BTS Taehyung FF}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें