Moving

I woke up to knocking on my door. Goo was already up roaming around the room probably already needing to use the restroom. I got up and opened the door and she ran out. When I looked up I was met by the face of Chani. "Uhh there's movers here looking for you." I quickly raced out the room and greeted them telling them the boxes were up stairs.

sitting in the kitchen I thought about it. "Hey, what's this all about?" Chani came to me visibly upset. "I uh...Jinyoung asked me to move in with him." I spat out. Chani looked even more upset. "Are you kidding me?" I looked down avoiding eye contanct. "I don't like him Y/n, I have a bad feeling about him. I trust you dating Taehyung more than him." I took a drink of my water ignoring his comment. "Well uh...you won't be happy to hear but uh...we're kinda getting married." Chani got so furious that he just walked away.

My toast popped from the toaster but I lost my appetite. If Chani doesn't want me to do this then I shouldn't. But I already said yes. His parents know too. I can't just call it off. Plus knowing him, he'd never talk to me again. But if I go I know Chani will never talk to me again, and he's more important than Jinyoung. But I don't know how to tell him no anymore. Every time i protest something he makes me feel bad about it. Especially when I agreed and his parents know.

When the movers were done they left and I went back up to my room. Looking at my closet it wasn't even half empty. All my sweaters are hung up still. All my sneakers are on the floor. My one outfit for today is layed out on my bed. A black turtle neck crop top with blue jeans, the same boots as yesterday and a brown coat.

As soon as I was showered and got ready I started packing my makeup and personal hygene stuff and putting it into the car. Last thing I got was Goo's stuff. I empied her litter box and got her. i regret not getting her a leash to buckle her to the seat because she keeps getting in the way. I stopped at a coffee shop to get coffee. After getting it i stopped in the parking lot and got Goo's bed from the trunk. As soon as I set it on the passenger seat she went to it and fell asleep.

Walking into the apartment was weird. It's not something I'm used to. I don't know how I'm going to get used to walking into this everyday. Jinyoung walked over and was going to give me a hug until he saw Goo. A look of disgust spread across his face as he stared to her. "What's wrong?" I asked. "You're not seriously bringing the cat with you." I nodded and looked to her. "Of course I am. She's my baby." He shook his head. "We can't keep the cat Y/n, my dads alergic. You don't want him to have an alergic reaction do you? plus they stink up the house with their litter." I sighed setting my drink on the table to pull out my phone.

Y/n: Hey.

Taehyung: Whats up?

Y/n: Can you do something for me?

Taehyung: Depends.

Y/n: Well I can't keep Goo in the apartment. Can you keep her? I'll give you the money to take care of her with whatever she needs.

Taehyung: Yeah. Jiwoo would be happy to keep her since tannie doesn't play with her.

Y/n: tannie?

Taehyung: my dog

Y/n: you have a dog?! How come I didn't know about this? I thought pets weren't allowed in the apartment.

Taehyung: you never asked and I persuaded the landlord recently, he was with my cousin for a while.

Y/n: :( well....can I take Goo right now and meet tannie? :)

Taehyung: I guess

Y/n: fine, I'll just leave Goo then.

Taehyung: ok