Amusement Park

September 3, 2018

I woke up extra early not being able to wait to take Jiwoo out. Not only was I up at 6 a.m., I was also ready by 10, lunch is at 1. So I decided to do a little extra with my makeup, not too much but more than I do for school.

I pulled up to their apartment to see Jiwoo already waiting outside. When she seen me get out of the car she ran over. "You're late." She said a little sad. It's 11:55, I was supposed to be here at 11:50. "I'm sorry, traffic is not the best." She smiled and looked up. "It's okay, you're here."

She grabbed my hand and Taehyung walked out. He's...handsome. "Let's go let's go!" Jiwoo said snapping me out of it and dragging me to the car. Taehyung smirked and got in the passenger seat. "Where do you want to eat?" I asked as I turned on the radio at a low volume. She struggled explaining the place but Taehyung told me and we went.

It seems weird that I only met them yesterday and I'm here at lunch. They could be like Big Daddy and Hit-Girl. (If you know, you know) but I mean, there's no reason to kidnap me of all people, I don't have money or looks. It'd be like picking a penny off a busy road.

"Unnie?" I hummed in response. "Do you think my brother is handsome?" Her question surprised me. "Uhm, well I guess you could say." I can't admit to her, that'd be weird.

She obviously has been waiting till he left to ask me this question. She smiled and took another bite of her food. "Why do you ask?" She finished chewing and looked around to make sure he wasn't around yet. "I think my brother thinks you're pretty." My faced turned warm. "And why do you think that?" I asked now curious. "Well, my brother is always mean to people and you said he wasn't being mean. I think that he likes you." I just sat there. He's probably just being nice because of what happened.

I smiled back at her softly not knowing how to respond to her. She peeked behind me and smiled taking another bite of her bimbap. Before i could turn around to see what she was looking at Taehyung sat back down. "What?" he asked Jiwoo noticing her staring. She shook her head and looked at me. I wish i didn't know what she was implying, it'd be a lot less awkward sitting here if i didn't know.

I could see Taehyung look at me from the corner of my eye and back to Jiwoo and give a done expression. She raised her eyebrows and kept eating. Their relationship is cute. "So, Taehyung, you're still in school too, right?" he nodded taking another bite of his food. I nodded and rested my chin in my palm, "What year?" still keeping eye contact to a minimum he replied "year 4" He's in my grade year, "What school?" he put his spoon down and finally looked at me, "You ask a lot of questions." he didn't seem annoyed, he seemed more amused. "Sorry, just...curious i guess." He nodded and smiled slightly. It was quiet for about a minute. "We go to the same school, we just never see each other."

His voice is different than what you'd expect just by looking at him, it's deep yet soft. It's a soothing type of deep that anyone could fall for, besides me of course. I know if Irene heard it she'd be in love, even more if she actually looked at him. He's polite, well to me at least from what his sister says. He seems like the type of guy all the girls would fall for but he breaks their hearts. I'm surprised I don't hear about him in lectures by all the boy crazy girls.

After lunch we went to the amusement park, Jiwoo's never been yet. "Can I go on that one?!" She yelled while pointing to one of the scariest rides there. "I don't think  you'll like that one." She pouted at Taehyung and looked over to me, "Please?" I looked to Taehyung and he looked at me with an eyebrow raised. "Yeah, I don't think you'd like that one, it's scary." More fun than scary. Her eyes began to tear and i immediately felt guilty. Taehyung sighed, "It won't stop if you start crying, are you sure?" she looked up with a gleam in her eyes

"Are you really sure you want to get on this?" Taehyung asked Jiwoo for the millionth time in the past 10 minutes. She assured him once more. "I don't think Jiwoo's the one you should be asking." He looked at me confused. "Are you sure YOU want to get on?" I crossed my arms and looked at him with a curious expression. He gulped slightly, "Yeah, why wouldn't I." I nodded looking up to the ride swinging side to side while the seats spin.

The closer we got to the front of the line the closer he held Jiwoo to him. Maybe he wasn't scared to get on himself, maybe he was just protecting Jiwoo. But the closer we got the more jittery he got so....

When we were finally up next i could see Taehyung deciding wether he should jump out of line or not. Too late because the guy had already opened the gate and Jiwoo ran in. "Unnie! Come sit next to me!" She was on the corner so Taehyung couldn't sit to the side of her. "You're quiet, any sepecific reason?" I asked. "I'm not scared, I already told you." He fixed himself in his seat. "I don't remember implying that you were scared. Are you?" I raised and eyebrow and turned to him. "I-" he sighed and looked down and up again, "I'm not scared." He said it seriously and cool.

As soon as the ride started i could see his grip tightened from the corner of my eye. I knew he was scared. When the ride got higher i reached over as much as my seat let me and held Taehyungs hand, i felt bad letting him be scared alone. He didn't resist or even look at me, he just took my hand and held on for his dear life. What a cutie.

After the ride Taehyung let go right away and acted like nothing once we got off. "I wanna go again!" I looked up at Taehyung who looked like he couldn't do it again. "I don't think we should, the line's too long now. It wont be worth it since we've already gone on." She pouted and shrugged, "Okay."

After going on a couple more rides and playing some games I took them home. Jiwoo ran to the house because she has to feed her hamster. "Um, Thanks" Taehyung said before taking Jiwoo's bag and walking toward the house. "For what?" he paused.

"For taking her out, she had fun." he replied softly. "Oh, yeah of course." I smiled even though he couldn't see me. "I never take her out, i should." I could hear the sad in his voice. "You should, show her a little extra love, you should also show her how she deserves to be treated when she's older. She'll only get hurt if she doesn't know." He let out a soft chuckle, "Thank you Y/n." I kicked the rocks and smiled slightly again knowing he can't see, "It's the least i could do..." For the first time since before the ride he looked at me, "It's not your fault, stop blaming yourself." he sounded scary serious, a sprinkle of sincerer in there as well.

I chuckled and looked behind him, "Someone's waiting for you." Jiwoo was standing at the window watching us. As I opened the door he spoke, "Sit in that back of Lee's class Monday." Before i could ask why we turned around and started walking.