Prologue (1/2)

(Y/N)

Age: 8 

Location: Patch

9:00 AM

*BRING* *BRING* *BRING*

You wake up to the sound of your alarm going off. You get up and out of bed and change into your gi that Piccolo had given you.

 You get up and out of bed and change into your gi that Piccolo had given you

You then walk downstairs and make yourself something to eat for breakfast. Piccolo had told you last night that he had special training exercise he had planned for you. You knew that whatever it was, it was going to be absolutely brutal. When he adopted you when you were five, his first training procedure with you was to throw you out into the wild, for two years. He said he did the same thing with your father when he was younger. It was a long time before "It" happened and everything was taken away from you, but you were always grateful that Piccolo decided to take you in and make you his adopted son.

You walked outside to see Piccolo meditating quietly under a tree. 

You took a couple of steps outside before Piccolo stood up and opened his eyes

Piccolo: " Morning (Y/N), Did you rest well? "

(Y/N): " I slept well Mr. Piccolo. "

Piccolo: " Good, because this training exercise will focus on you mastering Super Saiyan. "

Through all the intense training Piccolo had given you you had managed to reach the form of Super Saiyan, in what Mr. Piccolo called, " The first of many forms that you will achieve. " You began to listen to Piccolo's instruction's carefully.

Piccolo: " You're very close to mastering Super Saiyan, so what I want you to do, is go around Remnant for twenty-four hours and help a couple of people while you're in Super Saiyan. "

(Y/N): " So where's the challenge? "

Piccolo: " The challenge is, once you turn Super Saiyan, you can't turn it off, and you know I can sense when you deactivate Super Saiyan. "

(Y/N): " Ok, when do I start? "

Piccolo: " The time will start now. Good luck. "

(Y/N): " Alright! "