Chapter 24

An undetermined amount of days later.............

(Y/N) POV

You were walking through a massive storm with lighting flashing every so often. You were wearing a battered brown hood. That was the only thing protecting you from the rain other than the trees. You don't know how long you had been walking for, all you know is it had been days, months at most, with you only visiting Korin for Senzu Beans with minimal interaction. Korin had tried to talk to you, but you ignored every one of his questions. The worst part about the storm is it reminded you of when Piccolo was killed. Every clap of thunder and strike of lightning seemed to flash an image in your mind of when you saw that horrific sight of your mentors lifeless eyes. The thunder and lighting calmed down, and the rain began to lighten up, you hear a roar. You already knew there were Grimm following you, they had been attacking you nearly every day now because of all the negative emotions you were feeling. You grabbed the front of your hood and ripped the hood off. You turn back towards the Grimm.

(Y/N): " Lets go. "

A Beowolf rushes you and you grab the Beowolf and slam it to the ground by it's neck and create a ki blast, annihilating the Beowolf in an instant. You set your sights on a Usra that was beginning to charge you. You bring your leg up and kick the Usra into the air. You follow up the kick with a ki blast before you feel a sharp pain in your back. You turn around to see that an Ursa had attacked from behind, slashing you with its claws. You turn around and activate the Right Gauntlet Of Ember Celica and load a shot. You fire it into the Usra's face, killing the Ursa. You then hear hissing to see a King Taijitu rising above you. It tries to strike you, but you grab the King Taijitu by its jaws as it opens it's mouth and use Ember Celica to blow the top part of the King Taijitu's jaw off. You finish the King Taijitu by firing a ki blast into its mouth. Several more Beowolves and Ursa appear and rush you all at once. You first shoot one of the Ursa behind you with Ember Celica, killing it as you launch yourself into the air. You axe kick a Beowolf as you come down, snapping the Beowolf's neck. You then were slashed and bitten by several Beowolves that had waited for you to attack before launching their offensive. You started to bleed heavily. You transformed into a Super Saiyan to knock the Beowolves off of you. You then put the both of your hands back.

(Y/N): " KAMEHAMEHA! "

You launched your hands forwards and killed the remaining Grimm. You then felt your energy run out. You then realized how much blood you lost before you pasted out in the rain. When you woke up you were covered in bandages and in, what seemed to be, a small inn. You looked around to see that there was a bag of Senzu Beans on a table across from you. You slowly got out of bed before you collapsed to the ground exhausted. The door to the room opens.

????: " Is he up yet? "

????: " Nora, you saw how badly he was injured when we found him. "

????: " But he had Senzu Beans, why didn't we just give him one of those?! "

????: " Because the innkeeper insisted that we bandaged (Y/N) up and get him into a bed. "

????: " Wait? Where did he go?! "

(Y/N): " Right here. "

You pick yourself up to your feet as you look towards the entrance. It was Ruby, along with Jaune, Ren, and Nora. 

(Y/N): " Hey. "

Ruby uses her semblance to tackle you to the ground in a hug.

(Y/N): " OW! OW! I STILL HAVE BROKEN BONES! "