Chapter 28

(Y/N): " So............... Ozpin turned into a child? "

You were staring at the small boy Oscar, and who was, at the same time, Ozpin. Oscar had traveled to Haven on his own and had found Qrow at a bar.

Nora: " Did he age backwards? "

Jaune: " He's possessed! "

Ren: " Or reincarnated! "

Ruby: " Oh! Isn't it weird? "

Oscar: " It is very weird, yes. 

All of them were inches away from Oscar's face. 

(Y/N): " Hey, give him some space. "

They all realize how uncomfortable Oscar was getting and backed up.

Qrow: " Ok, ok, let's just take a second and remember that this is very overwhelming for everyone. "

Oscar turns to the both of you.

Oscar: " Thank you. "

You and Qrow sit down on one of the couches that were in the room. Ruby chuckles at Oscar and Oscar awkwardly smiles back. 

Oscar: " Ah, sorry! It's just i've never met huntsmen and huntresses before. "

Ruby: " Well, uh...... we've never met someone with two souls, so, uh, first times all around. "

(Y/N): " I've man with more souls before. "

Nora: " Really?! Who?! "

You then think back to what happened with Piccolo, and the dream you had after fighting Tyrian.

(Y/N): " F-Forget I brought that up. "

Jaune: " You good (Y/N)? "

(Y/N): " Yeah, I just need some fresh air. "

You walk to the basement training area that led outside. You look into the sky as you take a deep breath. 

(Y/N): " Kami. If you're there....... Send me a sign to get stronger. "

Then out of the sky, a bright blue beam of light comes flying from space directly in front of you and knocks you off your feet. You lean up in the direction of where the light landed. 

(Y/N): " WHAT THE HELL?!?!?!?! "

You see a figure in a cloud of dust. When the dust settles, you saw a being with a staff in red, black, and yellow robes with blue skin and white hair. You tried to sense his ki signature, but you strangely couldn't.

????: " Ah, you must be (Y/N). "

You hear footsteps behind you. You look to see Qrow, Ruby, and everyone else had run to see what happened.

Ruby: " (Y/N)? What's happening?! "

(Y/N): " I don't know, but stay back! This guy means business!  "

You transform into a Super Saiyan 3 and look back towards the man. 

(Y/N): " You either tell me why you're here, or we're gonna have a problem. "

????: " Oh my, jumping straight to questions then. "

(Y/N): " Fine! "

You charge the man to only have him dodge your first attack, you began to throw punches and kicks left and right, but the man kept dodging or blocking them. You finally tired yourself out and dropped out of Super Saiyan 3. You were panting as you continued to question the man. 

(Y/N): " How.... The hell..... Are you.... So strong?! "

????: " Well, it seems what Piccolo told me about you is right. "