Chapter 18

As your eyes opened, they were met with the gazes of Yang, Weiss, and Blake. You sat up as you continued to wake up slowly. 

(Y/N): " Hey guys. " 

Yang: " Morning~ "

Everything that happened the night before hits you all at once. You then remember something important.

(Y/N): " Hey, my scar didn't distract any of you last night, did it? "

Blake: " Not at all. "

(Y/N): " Ok, good. "

You throw yourself onto your feet. You then realize how loose your bones were. 

(Y/N): " Hey, do any of you guys feel really relaxed after last night? "

Weiss: " Actually, quite a bit. It surprised me too. "

You bring one of your legs up a fully ninety degrees into the air and put it back on the ground. As you continue to test what else you can do this relaxed, you recognized that Ruby wasn't there.

(Y/N): " Hey, what's Ruby up to? "

Yang: " She said Ozpin needed to see her. "

This gets you concerned slightly.

(Y/N): " Is she in trouble? "

Weiss: " No, she didn't tell us anything about why either. "

(Y/N): " Well, that just screams shit went down. "

As you finish your sentence, Ruby walks in, and Weiss, Blake, and Yang all run over to her. 

Yang: " What happened?! "

Ruby: " Uh, well...... Hehe. "

(Y/N): " Hey guys, give her some space. She just got back. "

They all back off as Ruby walks into your dorm to see you half naked, getting her flustered. 

Ruby: " Hi (Y/N)! "

(Y/N): " Hello. "

Ruby: " How'd you sleep? "

(Y/N): " Extremely well. "

Ruby: " O-Oh, that's good! "

(Y/N): " Hey, i'll be right back. "

You run into the bathroom and hop into the shower for a minute before you hop out, dry off, and use the Clothes Beam to create a gi for yourself. 

(Y/N): " Alright, now about what happened last night. Would you elaborate? "

She explains that at the dance she saw a woman on the rooftops clad in black. She ended up chasing them to the CCT and found that they had taken out the guards. When Ruby got to the top. She said that the woman used glass to fight. Ruby also said, that when General Ironwood showed up, the woman disappeared. 

Weiss: " That was a risky move. "

Blake: " No, I think you handled that well. "

Ruby: " I hope so. "

She says that with doubt.

(Y/N): " Did you get any information that could lead us to her? "

Ruby: " She said something about a hideout in Southeast Vale. "

(Y/N): " The same place where the White Fang is operating? Holy shit! "

Yang: " I'm sure everything will be alright Ruby. Oh! I know what will cheer you up! "