Chapter 22

Flynt starts blasting his trumpet, sending shock waves towards both you and Yang. You stood there as the shock wave didn't move you in the slightest. Neon was about to attack Yang. before she could, you grabbed Neon by the face and threw her into the area she was going to send Yang into. You look over to Yang while Flynt was still playing his trumpet.

(Y/N): " Go get her tiger. "

Yang flashes a smile towards you before launching herself towards Neon using Ember Celica. You turn back towards Flynt, who stopped playing his trumpet. You launch yourself towards him as he starts to play his trumpet again. You blast through the shock waves Flynt was creating and attempt to kick him in the torso. Flynt puts his arms up and blocks it, but the force you hit him at knocked him backwards into the volcano zone. 

(Y/N): " Looks like things are heating up. "

Flynt: " That was a terrible joke. "

(Y/N): " I don't care. I'm not the one who's getting my ass handed to. "

You then begin to dash around Flynt faster than he can see. You hit Flynt lightly a couple of times, before he splits into four as the crowds cheers intensify. All four of them blast you with shock waves sending you flying. 

Oobleck: " Ladies and Gentlemen! Feast your eyes on Flynt Coal's...... Killer Quartet! "

The copies of Flynt dissipate as he walks over to you. You decided to lay low since Flynt didn't look at the scoreboard to see that your aura was unaffected by his attack. 

????: " Ooh! Flashy eyes! "

You look over to see that Yang and Neon were nearing the center of the ring.

Neon: " You know, you're actually kind of pretty when you're angry. "

Yang: " Shut up! Shut up! SHUT UP! "

Yang blasted herself forward at Neon. You heard footsteps and you looked up to see Flynt standing in front of you.

Yang: " Get back here! "

You looked back towards the center of the ring to watch as Neon was circling Yang insulting her.

Neon: " I'm wasn't trying to say you should go on a diet. I was saying you really need to go on a diet! "

Yang: " THAT'S IT! "

Neon: " You're fat. "

That pushes you over the line. You weren't going to have someone insult Yang like that in front of you. 

(Y/N): " RAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "

You transform into a Super Saiyan, getting everyone's, the crowd, Neon, Flynt, and Yang's attention.

Flynt: " HOLY-! "

You throw a reverse punch right into Flynt's face. Flynt was then sent flying across the arena and nearly hits Neon as his aura drops below the red and the buzzer goes off, signifying that Flynt was out. 

Neon:  -SHIT! "

You teleport in front of Neon and blast her back using a ki wave. 

(Y/N): " Yang! "

Yang: " Yeah? "

(Y/N): " Team attack! "

Yang's face lights up.

Yang: " Yeah! Lets do it! "

Yang activates her semblance as you both charge Neon faster than she can react. You jump over Neon, distracting Neon from Yang's punch to her stomach. Neon is sent flying backwards as you kick her in the back. Neon is sent flying back towards Yang. Yang grabs her and throws her into the air. You get by Yang's side and you both wait till Neon's hanging in midair in front of the two of you.