Chapter 19

Ow. That was the only thing on your mind as you slowly regained consciousness. You looked around, and you were horrified. There was Grimm everywhere and sirens were blaring. You then remembered the rest of your team. You locked onto their ki signatures and began rushing towards them as you transform into a Super Saiyan. You find them fighting a bunch of Grimm, holding their own as they fought their way through them. You watch as Ruby as about to get attacked by a King Taijitu. You jump in front of Ruby and cut the King Taijitu's head off.  

(Y/N): " You don't mind if I join in? "

Ruby: " (Y/N)! You're ok! "

(Y/N): " It takes a lot more than a train crash to kill the great (F/N) (L/N)! "

????: " Hey! That was my kill! "

You turn around to see Nora flying in on her hammer along with Jaune, Ren, and Pyrrha.

(Y/N): " Sorry Nora! "

You watch as team JNPR runs into action as Atlesian military ships fly in along with hundreds of Atlesian Knights hitting the ground and taking on more Grimm on the ground. You also notice that a bunch of other teams from Beacon were coming in on airships to help. You kill a couple of Grimm that were surrounding you with little effort.

(Y/N): " Huh, maybe I won't need to do much. "

RUMBLE 

The ground then begins to shakes a little beneath you. You felt the ground shake more intensely after a second, before you sense a massive ki signature. You turn to team JNPR as well as your team.

(Y/N): " EVERYONE, RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!! "

They all begin to run away before the ground erupts where you all once were. 

ROAR!!!!

You look up to see a massive Grimm, one of which you've never seen before. No Grimm you've ever encounter had a ki signature either, yet this one did, one much stronger than yours.

 No Grimm you've ever encounter had a ki signature either, yet this one did, one much stronger than yours

(Imagine this, except with black, red, and white Grimm markings)

Ren: " What the hell is that thing!? "

You turn to them, and address them as seriously as you can.

(Y/N): " All of you, go attend to the wounded. I have to take this thing down. "

Ruby: " (Y/N), you can't do this on your own, please let us- "

(Y/N): " IF ANY OF YOU TRY TO FIGHT THIS THING, YOU'LL DIE! I'M THE ONLY ONE THAT STANDS A CHANCE AGAINST THIS THING! "

Your team looks at you with concern before Yang hugs you.

Yang: " Kick its ass. "

She turns around.

Yang: " Come on guys! "

They all run off as you turn back to face the beast. You fire a ki blast to get it's attention.