Chapter 4

You met up with Ruby and The White Haired girl, with the both of them arguing, again, for the third time.

(Y/N): " Ok, what the hell was that!? "

Ruby: " We got attacked by Grimm, I took out one that was in front of me, and now Weiss is blaming me for setting the forest on fire. "

(Y/N): " Look, I don't care who did what, but you both almost got yourselves killed! "

Ruby: " Bu- "

(Y/N): " Most importantly, i'm happy the both of you aren't dead. "

Weiss: " I would rather be dead than with the both of you. "

She begins to walk way from the two of you into the forest.

(Y/N): " Rude. " 

You begin to walk in the direction she went in with Ruby next to you. 

A while later

Ruby and you were sitting in a grass field while Weiss as walking around trying to find out where to go.

Weiss: " It's this way,  I mean this way, it's definitely this way. Alright it's official, we passed it. "

Ruby: " Why can't you admit that you have no idea where we're going? "

Weiss: " Because I know exactly where we are going. We are going to the Forest Temple! "

They start to argue again, and this gets you angry. 

(Y/N): " Could both of you stop arguing FOR FIVE MINUTES! "

They both stop. 

(Y/N): " Look it would be easier to find the temple if I just flew us there. "

Weiss: " And you waited to tell us now! "

(Y/N): " Yup! "

You grab Weiss and Ruby and fly off in the direction you believed the Temple to be, when, all of a sudden, a Nevermore attacks you, causing you to drop Ruby. 

(Y/N): " RUBY! "

You fly down at an incredible speed, breaking the sound barrier. You catch Ruby as you hit the ground as you see Jaune flying across the sky. You land with the two to see Yang and the girl you had met last night.

(Y/N): " Hey Yang, hey you. "

Blake: " It's Blake. "

Yang: " Hey (Y/N)! "

You look at the temple to see some chess pieces sitting on pedestals.

(Y/N): " So are those the reli- "

But before you can finish the sentence you hear a loud crash coming from the forest. You see a girl with ginger hair and a boy with black hair with a pink highlights come crashing out of the forest while taking out an Ursa. The boy then begins to talk.

????: " Please don't do that again. "

But the girl had already grabbed a queen chess piece and was singing.

(Y/N): " WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING?! "

Then, the Red Haired girl you saw in the locker room comes running out of the forest with a Death Stalker behind her.

Blake: " Did she just run all the way here with a Death Stalker on her tail? "

Yang: " I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE, COULD EVERYONE CHILL OUT FOR TWO SECONDS BEFORE SOMETHING CRAZY HAPPENS AGAIN?! "

Pyhrra then gets hit by the Death Stalker sending her flying right in front of the ground.

Yang: " Great the gangs all here, now we can die together! "

Ruby: " Not if I can help it. "

She begins to run at the Death Stalker, taking out Crescent Rose and using it's bullets to propel herself at the beast. 

Yang POV

 My sister gets smashed across the face by the Death Stalker and is sent flying. She gets back up.

Ruby: " Don't worry, totally fine! "

She fires Crescent Rose at the Death Stalker. The bullet bounces off of the Grimm's armor and she runs towards us with the Death Stalker and Nevermore chasing after her. 

Yang: " Ruby! "

I start to run towards my sister. The Nevermore launches it's feathers at Ruby and her hood gets caught on one of them, they fly towards me as well knocking me over. Ruby struggles to get her hood unstuck.

Yang: " RUBY GET OUT OF THERE! "

Ruby: " I'M TRYING! "

The Death Stalker raises it's stinger and launches it at Ruby. 

Yang: " RUBY! "

I prepare for the worst when I hear it.

????: " KA-ME-HA-ME.........................HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "

All of a sudden (Y/N) appears in front of ruby, releasing a huge, blue, beam of energy completely disintegrating the Death Stalker in seconds

All of a sudden (Y/N) appears in front of ruby, releasing a huge, blue, beam of energy completely disintegrating the Death Stalker in seconds. That move he used though, could it really be him? After all those years that boy who saved me and Ruby?! No, the boy had blonde hair, i'll just have to wait and see.........

(Y/N) POV 

(Y/N): " You really are lucky i'm as fast as I am or you would have been done for. "

The Nevermore begins circling back.

(Y/N): " Now for you........... "

Blake POV

The boy raises both his hands above his head and places them on top of each other, and then throws them forward in front of himself and a large, yellow blast rips through the sky at a blazing speed. It goes straight through the Nevermore, reducing it to nothingness. That was the same move that boy used to save me when I was younger, is that boy the same boy that saved me? 

(Y/N) POV

You grab the feather Ruby was attached to and rip it out of the ground, allowing Ruby to get up. Yang then runs over to you and hugs you.

Yang: " Thank you for saving my sister. "

(Y/N): " It's no problem. Hey Ruby, you got a relic? "

She holds up a white knight chess piece.

(Y/N): " Alright everyone, let's head back to the cliff! "

Later

You were in the hall where they were announcing teams. The first two teams were team CRDL and team JNPR.

Ozpin: " And finally, Blake Belladonna, Ruby Rose, Weiss Schnee, Yang Xiao Long, and (F/N) (L/N), the five of you retrieved the white knight pieces. From this day forward, you will work together as team RWBY, led by Ruby Rose. "

Yang runs over to Ruby to congratulate her on her leadership. 

Ozpin: " Things are shaping up to be an interesting year......... "

And you knew that.