Chapter 20

The Next Day 

Yang POV

I woke up expecting (Y/N) to be sleeping on my chest. He wasn't there though, which surprised me. I looked off of my bed to see a note laying on the desk. I hopped out of bed to see (Y/N) had written the notice. I then began to read it.

Dear Ruby, Weiss, Blake, and Yang,

I'm going to be in town for a little while, so, if you all are wondering where I am, there's your answer. I'm not going to be back for a bit, but don't worry, it won't be too late. I hope to see you all later!

Love, (Y/N).

P.S. Before you ask, classes were canceled after what happened yesterday, get some R&R ya'll.

I look at the note a little confused. Why is (Y/N) in town? Ruby then laid up straight in her bed.

Ruby: " Morning Yang. "

She looks at the bathroom door.

Ruby: " Where's (Y/N)? "

Yang: " He's in town for whatever reason. "

Ruby: " That's weird. I wonder what he's doing........... " 

(Y/N) POV

You were flying over Vale. You were astounded by how fast the city was able to be rebuilt. You imagined it was mostly from Professor Goodwitch's help, but you weren't there for a flyover of the city, you were there to find a couple of things. 

(Y/N): " There should be one arou- There it is! "

You land in front of a bakery. You walk into the establishment to see there was no line to the register. 

(Y/N): " Lucky me. "

You go up to the register and order.

(Y/N): " What's the biggest box of cookies you got? "

Baker: " The biggest? Well the biggest box we got here holds seventy. It might take a minute though to get them all. "

(Y/N): " Perfect! Can I get that box filled with chocolate chip cookies? "

Baker: " Yes! That'll be 80 Lien sir. "

You grab your wallet. After your parents died, all their money went to you, so you were well stocked in terms of cash. You pull out the Lien and were waiting for the Baker to take your money when he stops.

Baker: " Hey, you look familiar. "

(Y/N): " Really? "

Baker: " Yeah! Aren't you that kid that fought that huge Grimm that nearly destroyed Vale? "

(Y/N): " Yes, i'm that kid. "

Baker: " Well geez! Why didn't you say so? These cookies are on us! "

(Y/N): " Oh? Thank you! "

Baker: " Don't thank me, thank YOU for not letting that Grimm destroy the city! I've been running this business for ten years, and I don't know what I would have done if it was demolished. Your order will be right out! "

You waited there for about ten minutes before the baker came out with a massive box inside of a bag. 

(Y/N): " Thank you sir! "

Baker: " Come back any time! "

You grabbed the bag and left.

(Y/N): " One down, three to go. "