Chapter 29

A couple of days later

You were once again training with Whis. Every day of training was brutal with Whis due to the fact he kept running circles around you in terms of fighting to the point you couldn't land any hits at all. You fell to the ground, exhausted.

(Y/N): " How are you so fast?! "

Whis: " Thousands of years of training might have to do with it. "

(Y/N): " Heh. I'd have to assume that as well. "

Whis: " Lets take a break for now. I've been training you for a while and you've seemed to have made a lot of progress over these past few days. "

(Y/N): " Yeah! I feel like I could go Super Saiyan God any day now! "

Whis: " That's the spirit! "

Whis sits down next to you under a tree. 

Whis: " Your friends are very interesting. "

(Y/N): " Oh, really? "

Whis: " I'd say so. First there's the silver eyed girl. "

(Y/N): " Ruby? "

Whis: " Yes. Since she's met me she's asked all sorts of questions about my staff and what functionality it serves. "

(Y/N): " That sounds like Ruby alright. "

Whis: " There's also the Blonde haired boy. "

(Y/N): " Oh, Jaune. "

Whis: " He doesn't seem to have a semblance as you'd call it. "

(Y/N): " He'll get one eventually, the time will come. "

Whis: " Then there's the hyper one. "

(Y/N): " Ok, that's Nora for sure. "

Whis: " She's always asking to fight me, and she also talks about breaking legs. "

(Y/N): " Yep that's Nora Valkyrie: Looking for a fight. "

Whis: " Oh, and the long haired boy. "

(Y/N): " His name is Ren. "

Whis: " He's the most quiet out of the bunch for sure. "

(Y/N): " You're not wrong. "

Whis: " And then there's the drunk guy. "

(Y/N): " Qrow is a drinker. "

Whis: " Is he a parent? "

(Y/N): " He's Ruby's uncle. He would be a good father, but not a clean father. "

Whis: " Lastly, the tan boy. "

(Y/N): " Oscar? Yeah, I still got questions about how Ozpin got inside his head. "

Whis: " And he's still has much to learn about fighting. "

(Y/N): " True that. "

Whis: " So, what i'm trying to say is you have a group of friends who most people would think are weird to an extent. "

(Y/N): " Well...... Until I met all of them, I really never had a friend, let alone multiple friends at once, and that's not even talking about most of my team that isn't here right now. "

Whis: " Really, who are they? "

(Y/N): " You see, Ruby's our team leader. She first thought that she wasn't going to be a super great team leader, but she's filled those shoes perfectly. Then there's Weiss Schnee. You see, she's part of one of one of the richest families in Remnant. I'll be honest with you, Weiss, at first, seemed like a spoiled brat. Seriously, Weiss acted like she wanted nothing to do with us at first, and when Ruby was assigned to be our team leader, Wow, was she mad, but, after a while, Weiss slowly began to be a better person and grew closer to us. Blake Belladonna is also a really cool. She's a Faunus, but at first, none of us knew that! Blake hid her cat ears with a bow, and the fact she used to be a part of the White Fang, and we didn't know that either until Weiss decided to say that all Faunus are filthy creatures who destroyed her life because of a whole buncha shit, and Blake just snapped at Weiss and then I snapped back at Blake knowing that she was in the White Fang, and with what happened with my family. "

Whis: " Piccolo told me about what happened to them. "

(Y/N): " Ok good, I didn't want to have to explain that again. "

The mention of Piccolo made you sad once again, but who you were about to talk about was going to make you even sadder knowing how you'd need to confront them when you next saw them. 

Whis: " So do you have any more teammates? "

(Y/N): " Yeah, her name is Yang Xiao Long. "

Whis: " Oh, and what is she like? "

(Y/N): " Oh man, where do I even start?! When I first met her, she started flirting with me almost instantly! I didn't even know how to react, it was my first time being hit on by anyone! Then when I saved Ruby from almost being killed, Yang just ran over and hugged me while thanking me. Then, Yang told me about what happened with her mothers, and doubting her ability to protect her friends and Ruby, who's her half sister. I just told her that she has done a great job already trying to make sure all of her friends are safe. I mean, she basically raised Ruby herself and helped her own father get though the grief of losing two of his loved ones while she was just a kid! Then, after seeing the White Fang for the first time in forever and killed most of them, I was so heated I ended up blurting out not only the fact that my family was dead, but I insulted them about the fact that Ruby and Yang's mothers were dead. I then ran off in regret because I didn't know what they were going to day or do. I then tried to kill myself because I thought I threw away any chance of having a family or love I had. My team ended up stopping me before I did die. I ended up spilling everything and breaking down, but even after everything I said, they stood by me. That same night Yang half-forced me to sleep with her. When I woke up, I was so close to her, I was so nervous she was going to beat the shit out of me, but after a couple of words, and a cut off apology, Yang gave me my first kiss. I was super confused and flustered, but, it was nice. I wouldn't be complaining if I got to go through that experience again. Then, I flustered Yang, and the rest of my team, by coming out of the shower with nothing but a towel around my waist! fast forward a little bit, and a night of passion with my team later, I was fighting this massive Grimm, and i'm not joking when I say it had to at least been fifty stories high! "

Whis: " That's quite a large creature. "

(Y/N): " Yeah, and the worst part is I was getting my ass beat! I even thought about giving up, but at that point I realized why I wanted to be a Hunter. I wanted to protect the people I care about and the people who can't defend themselves. At that point I ended up ascending into a Super Saiyan 3 and I was able to kill the Grimm. I passed out after the fight and fell next to a broken fire hydrant, and when I woke up, I was soaked, and Yang was crying and called me an idiot for nearly getting myself killed before hugging me, along with the rest of my team essentially doing the same thing. "

Whis: " Well, it sounds like you really care about her. "

(Y/N): " Oh yeah. Out of all of my teammates, i've definitely connected with Yang the most. I would've done anything to protect her. I even made a promise to that I would make sure that nothing happened to her. "

You then remember Beacon.

(Y/N): " But of course, I went ahead and fucked that up. "

Whis: " Really. "

(Y/N): " Yeah....... Back at Beacon, the night the school fell, Yang got really, badly, hurt. I was so close! If I had just been a couple of seconds sooner she would have been ok! When I got there, I saw Blake trying her best to protect Yang against some dude named Adam Taurus, the guy who not only hurt Yang, but Blake as well. I ripped his arms and legs from his torso and left him for the Grimm to tear him apart. The next, and last time I saw Yang, was when she was unconscious with her arm sliced off. "

Whis: " Oh.......... "

(Y/N): " I broke that promise in on of the worse possible ways I could have. You probably figured it out by now, but, I'm afraid that when I meet Yang next, she'll think of me in a not so positive way. "

Whis: " So you're afraid of what she's going to do the next time you two meet? "

(Y/N): " Yep. "

????: " HEY! "

You look over to the balcony where Jaune was trying to get your attention. 

(Y/N): " YEAH?! "

Jaune: " WEISS AND YANG ARE HERE!!!! "

Your heart sank as you thought to yourself.

(Y/N): " Oh crapbaskets. "