Chapter 15

The Next Day

You woke up before Weiss because you needed to head to Korin's tower to get more Senzu Beans. You get out of Weiss's bed as not to wake her up and change into your gi. As you're about to leave you hear someone say something to you.

????: " Where are you going? "

You turn around to see Yang standing behind you. 

(Y/N): " Hey Yang, i'm just heading out to get some more Senzu Beans for later. "

Yang: " Oh, alright. I just wanted to know. "

(Y/N): " Well, I got to go if i'm going to be back when classes start. "

You turn around to walk out the door, but before you can Yang hugs you from behind. 

(Y/N): " Um? "

Yang: " Please don't scare me like that again. "

(Y/N): " What do you mean? "

Yang: " About last night. I was so scared about what happened to you and how badly hurt you were. Just promise me you won't do anything stupid like that again. "

(Y/N): " Ok, I won't. "

Yang ends the embrace. 

Yang: " Thank you (Y/N). "

(Y/N): " No problem, i'll see you in a little bit. "

You run out of your dorm room and out of your dorm building. You then take to the skies and fly to Korin's tower. When you land at the tower, you're greeted by Korin.

Korin: " (Y/N)! How's my favorite Saiyan doing? "

(Y/N): " I'm doing pretty good! How about you? "

Korin: " Ah, it's been pretty quiet without Yajirobe around, but i'll be fine. "

(Y/N): " So, you got the Senzus? "

Korin: " Yep, they're right here. "

He goes to grab them. As he's getting them you hear a familiar voice.

????: " (Y/N)? Is that you? "

You look towards the entrance of the tower to see Master Roshi. 

(Y/N): " Master Roshi?! "

Roshi: " That's my name yes. "

(Y/N): " It's been a while. How're things on the island? "

Roshi: " The same as it's always been. How's life for you? "

(Y/N): " It's been awesome! I'm going to Beacon, my team is awesome, and i've already made a small name for myself. "

Roshi: " Really, what's your team like? "

(Y/N): " Oh, they're all great, Ruby's a great team leader, Yang's a freaking powerhouse, she managed to get me to use the Kaioken fighting her, Weiss acts like a jerk sometimes, but she cares about everyone, and Blake's a bit of a bookworm, but my god is she a great fighter. "

Roshi: " Wait, everyone on your team is a young, capable woman? "

You had forgotten about how perverted Roshi was. 

(Y/N): " Yeah........ "

Roshi: " Have you gotten with any of them yet? "

(Y/N): " Well......................................... Three of them have kissed me so far. "

Roshi: " Huh. Well at this rate, you're gonna need these. "

He takes off his turtle shell. Underneath is a black bag. He hands it to you.