Chapter 21

A couple of weeks later

(Y/N) POV

You were back on Patch near the back of your house. The Vytal Tournament was tomorrow, but you needed to do something first. As you walked to the back of your house you came across three grave stones. You crouch in front of the three grave stones and began to talk to them.

(Y/N): " Hey, mom, dad, Pan. It's been a while, I know. I'm sorry for not talking to you all sooner, life has just been extremely hectic recently. My first year at Beacon has been a blast! It's just like how you told me it would be when I was younger. I've had so much fun there! I've made some great friends, I even have a girlfriend! Well, four girlfriends............ I'm not sure if you would approve of it mom, or even you dad. Pan, you would probably embarrass me to no end in front of them, but I wouldn't mind. I've actually been training them up for a tournament coming up that we're competing in. They've grown so much in terms of fighting skill. I've grown too! I reached a Super Saiyan 3 after fighting a massive Grimm trying to destroy Vale. Yeah............... As I said, life's been hectic recently, and that's not even including trying to keep my girlfriends happy, and keeping them from enjoying me too much. Pan, I know you'd be laughing right now. Mom, dad, I don't know what your reactions would be, but it would be something along the lines of making sure I don't have kids too early in life, don't worry, I've been handling it. "

You look at your watch and see the time. You stand up.

(Y/N): " Hey, I have to go. I wish I could talk longer, but I have to be at the first round of the tournament. I hope you all will be watching from up there. "

You turn around and was about to fly off, when you remember something.

(Y/N): " I love you, and I miss you. "

You then fly off into the sky and back towards Beacon.

The next day

You were sitting in the stands watching your team kick ass. They were fighting Team ABRN from Haven, and they were putting up a decent fight. That didn't matter though, because you trained your team hard when you trained them. You watched as Yang knocked the last three remaining opponents out. 

(Y/N): " Yes! Lets go!!! "

You watched as your team celebrated in the ring, before leaving. You left for the fair grounds, because that's where you expected them to end up. You were correct as you saw Ruby and the rest of your team walking around. 

(Y/N): " Girls! "

RWBY: " (Y/N)! "

You run over to them and pick all of them up at the same time.

(Y/N): " You all did amazing! " 

Ruby: " Well, if you were in there for the first round, I don't think we would have had to do anything. "

You put your team down.

(Y/N): " Yeah, I understand that a five on four would be unfair, but I get to fight in the second round, and i'm really excited! "

Weiss: " Just be sure you don't kill anyone. We want to win this tournament, not be disqualified because you got a little fight happy. "

(Y/N): " Don't worry about it. "

Weiss: " So are we going to get something to eat like we were talking about? "

(Y/N): " We're eating? "

Ruby: " It's what we were discussing before you got here. "

Yang: " Come on! I know just the place! "