Chapter 33

A couple of days later

You and the group were walking to Professor Lionheart's office to find out what the council wanted you all to do about the Spring Maiden. Whis had to leave the day before to check up on Beerus to see how he was doing. It was nothing too concerning though, Whis's job was to take care of the God Of Destruction. You all walked into the main building's entrance and you all noticed Professor Lionheart was standing at the top of the master staircase. 

Lionheart: " Why hello. Thank you for coming. "

He takes a look at your group.

Lionheart: " There seems to be more of you this time. "

Qrow: " As they say, " The more, the merrier. " So what's going on with the council? "

Lionheart: " Why... Did you bring your weapons? "

Qrow: " What? Leo, we're huntsmen. You ok? "

Lionheart continues to talk to Qrow as you notice Yang sees something off to the side. You look over to see a Raven on the third floor railing.

(Y/N): " Yang is everything go- "

Yang: " Mom? "

The Raven takes off as Qrow pulls out his weapon. The Raven flies behind one side of Lionheart and a long, black haired woman wearing a mask that resembled that of a Grimm walks out the other side. 

Ruby: " Raven... "

Nora: " They... They really are magic. "

(Y/N): " That's your mom?! "

Raven takes off her mask. 

Raven: " If your going to shoot me, shoot me. "

Qrow: " What are you doing here? "

Raven: " I could ask you the same thing. You've been scheming, little brother. Planning to attack your own sister. "

Qrow: " Leo.... What have you done?! "

Raven: " Leo did what any sane person would do in his position. He looked at all the information her had in front of him, assessed the situation, and made a choice. And it seems you all have too. "

Qrow: " You have the Spring Maiden. "

Raven: " I do. "

Qrow puts his weapon away.

Qrow: " Then hand her over and let's work together! We can beat Salem! "

Raven: " All that time spent spying for Ozpin and you still have no idea what you are dealing with. There is no beating Salem! "

Ruby: " You're wrong. "

You all look over to Ruby. 

Ruby: " We've done things that most people would call impossible, and I know the only reason we were able to do it is because we didn't do it alone! We had people to teach us, people to help us, we had each other. Work with us. At least I know we'll have a better chance if we try together. "

Ruby extends her hand towards Raven.

Ruby: " Please. "

Raven looks down at her hand and then back to Ruby. 

Raven: " You sound just like your mother. "

Raven unsheathes her sword and creates a red portal. You see a fireball fly out right towards Ruby. You dash in front of her and parry it, sending it through the roof of the building. A woman with short brown hair walks through the portal. The first thing you notice other than her hair was the fact she had a large gash like scar on the left side of her face.