Chapter 9

You had trained hard after you had gone to to Forest of Forever Fall. When it was getting late, you head back to your dorm to see that your team was still up, Blake was reading, Weiss was trying to sleep and Ruby and Yang were talking. As you walk in the door, you're noticed by Ruby.

Ruby: " Hey (Y/N), how're you doing? "

(Y/N): " I'm doing fine. "

Ruby: " Is there anything you want to talk about? "

(Y/N): " Not really. "

You grab your pajamas and walked into the bathroom to take a shower. You were extremely tired, so the shower took a while, and you changed into your pajamas to get ready go to bed. When you came out you saw that Ruby, Yang and Blake, were all lying in their beds trying to sleep. You fell onto your sleeping bag and passed out almost instantaneously.

Later that night

You're having another nightmare about " It " again. You're running from a shadowy creature, and right when it's about to strike, you hear a scream but not yours, it was your sister's, Pan's, scream. You turn around and see her body, torn in two. You open your mouth to scream, but nothing comes out.

????: " Pathetic, you can't even protect yourself, now....................................... DIE. "

You stumble over your own feet and fall to the ground. The shadow picks you up by your throat and uppercuts you, cutting into your body, creating the scar you now adorned on your upper body. You shot up, wide awake now. You ran to the bathroom and began vomiting violently. Most of your dreams had been about " It ", but the dreams that had that had your sister in it was the worst, because if she didn't do what she did when " It " happened, you would have been dead. As you get off of your knees, you hear a knock on the door.

Yang: " (Y/N)? Is everything alright?! "

You open the door to see Yang, with worry in her eyes.

(Y/N): " I'm fine Yang, i'm just going to get some fresh air. "

You grab your guitar that Piccolo had gifted you years ago and walked to the roof of your dorm. You sat down on the ledge and began to play.

(Y/N): " Yesterday, all my troubles seemed so far away, now it looks as though they're here to stay, oh, I believe in yesterday. "

" Suddenly, I'm not half the man I used to be, there's a shadow hanging over me, oh, yesterday came suddenly. "

" Why she had to go I don't know she wouldn't say, I said something wrong, now I long for yesterday. "

" Yesterday, love was such an easy game to play, now I need a place to hide away, oh, I believe in yesterday. "

" Why she had to go I don't know she wouldn't say, I said something wrong, now I long for yesterday, "

" Yesterday, love was such an easy game to play, now I need a place to hide away, oh, I believe in yesterday, Mm mm mm mm mm mm mm. "

You finished the song and caught your breath. You walked back downstairs and to your dorm. You walk in to see Yang sitting on your sleeping bag.

Yang: " Feeling better? "

(Y/N): " Yeah, much better. "

You put on a fake smile, trying to mask the pain in your mind. 

Yang: " Ok, night (Y/N), oh, I forgot to tell you, The rest of us are hitting the town tomorrow, and we wanted to know if you wanted to come? "