Chapter 31

You sat with Yang at the table in the kitchen finishing off the food that the rest of the team made for dinner. You finished off your bowl of food and looked at Yang. 

Yang: " So, that new form, what is it? "

(Y/N): " It's Super Saiyan God. "

Yang: " God? "

(Y/N): " Well, i've been learning to use a new type of ki over the past couple of days with Whis, and I guess I just kind of transformed out of emotion. "

Yang: " Wow. So you're way stronger than when we last saw each other! "

(Y/N): " You could say that........ "

Yang: " So what else has happened since we last met? How's Piccolo? "

Your heart sinks as you weren't expecting Yang to bring up Piccolo so suddenly. 

Yang: " So how is he? "

(Y/N): " ............... Piccolo is dead. "

Yang: " Oh..... "

(Y/N): " Yeah, he died back at Beacon. "

Yang looked at you in a worried fashion.

(Y/N): " Don't worry about it, don't worry about me either. "

Yang: " Um, ok. "

(Y/N): " So how've you been? "

Yang: " Well, the arm I got has treated me really well. "

(Y/N): " Does it have any combat capabilities that your old part of Ember Celica didn't? "

Yang: " No, but it's like having my old arm again. Even though, I still wish I had my old arm back. "

You pull out a Senzu bean and hand it to Yang.

Yang: " A Senzu bean? "

(Y/N): " Just eat it, trust me. "

Yang looks at you reluctantly before turning away and popping the bean in her mouth. She finishes eating it and turns back to you.

Yang: " Ok, what now? "

You take her robotic arm off and watch as a new arm shoots out of the stump of Yang's arm with a decent amount of blood coating the new arm. 

Yang: " HOLY SHIT! "

(Y/N): " You were saying? "

Yang looks at you with tears in her eyes and a smile on her face. She tackles you into a hug onto the ground.

Yang: " Thank you, thank you, thank you! "

(Y/N): " It's no problem. "

You both stand back up and Yang washes her arm, before sitting back down in a chair. She then pulls a large, leather bag out of her pocket. 

(Y/N): " What's that? "

Yang: " It was something that Ruby gave me before she left and said it was for you. Kind of a clever way of getting me to come find you all in the first place if you ask me. "

Yang hands you the bag and you open it up. One of the items inside was a circular device that had a green monitor on the front. 

(Y/N): " Hold on, there's something else in here. "

You reach into the bag once more and pull out an orange ball with four red stars in the center. The realization then hits you.

(Y/N): " Oh my god. " 

Yang: " What? "

(Y/N): " Do you know what this is!? "

Yang: " I wish I did. "