Healing

a/n:  i know you guys noticed that chapters are just short. please be patient with the story and read until the end. i promise this is just a very short story 😊

just a reminder, author-nim is not good in english. pardon me.

thank you 😊

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Our talk was disrupted by the sound of a door closing

Our talk was disrupted by the sound of a door closing. We looked at the back and it was Seokjin.

"Hi, I came to visit." I smiled. He just gave me a blank expression.

Jimin stood up, "I will leave you both. I'll just go out and buy something to eat for dinner."

Seokjin walked towards the dining room, pulled a chair and sat across my seat. This was the first time I saw his face with less bruises. The cuts were less visible. His face almost healed from the wounds. And I was amazed that even he had some cuts and bruise here and there, he still looked unbelievably beautiful.

I did not notice that I was staring at him in awe. I did not even notice that he's staring at me maybe in annoyance or confusion. I blinked when I realized that, "Sorry. How are you?" I asked, I think its lame.

For the very first time, I saw him smile. "Healing. How about you? I hope I did not scare you."

"Scare me? No, of course not. Oh by the way." I stood up and picked up the bouquet of flowers I placed on the sofa. I gave it to Jin and he smiled again. "I hope to see more that."

"More of?"

"More of your smiles. You looked even more beautiful when you're smiling."

His face turned gloomy again. Why? What did I say? Am I too smooth?

"I just want to say thank you for saving me that night. I'm sorry for all the hassles and stress I caused you."

I was surprised by what he said, "No need to apologize. That's nothing."

Silence.

"Taehyung?"

I looked at him intently. I wanted him to know that I'm ready to listen.

"I know how curious you are about what happened to me and Namjoon but I'm not yet ready to tell you everything. I'm sorry if you got yourself involved in this or shall I say, if I got you involved in my issues." His eyes glistened. Probably because of tears.

"It's okay. You don't need to apologize. I was the one who offered help. And I'm glad that you came to ask for it. And I don't regret anything just in case you're thinking about that." I smiled.

"Tae.." His head bowed down. Looking at the table.

"Yes?" I don't know why I get nervous everytime he speaks of my name.

"Did you know where they buried Namjoon?" His voice cracked.

I was surprised by the question. As far as I know, Namjoon is alive and still at the hospital. I did not get it on why they did not informed Jin about it. I think he should know. It's not easy for him thinking about he killed someone even he killed no one.

"Jin.. Namjoon is alive." Jin looked at me as if confirming if what he heard was right. "You did not kill him."

Jin clenched his hand into a fist and he closed his eyes. "I thought Namjoon already turned me into a murderer."

"You're not Jin. You have the right to defend yourself. For me you just did what you need to do."

"But I lost my baby." Jin started to cry. I think this is the most painful part for him. Not his physical pain but him losing a child.

I honestly do not know how to make him feel better. All I know is that he needs time to heal.

"Jin, I know we just met recently. But if you need someone to hang out with or to talk to, I'm just on the other door. You can always knock whenever you're feeling bored."

I think for now, that's the most genuine thing that I can offer to him. Friendship. Like what he said, he's not yet ready to tell me everything. So all i need to do now is to wait until he is finally healed.