Bus ride

I know how much he loves me

I know how much he loves me. He was just confused about chasing his dreams or loving me. Seokjin was just honest.

I held his hand while we sat down on our favorite spot overlooking the lake. "You know what Tae, isn't it weird when you fall in love? I mean, there are billions of people around the world but you are destined to fall in love and end up only to a certain person." He looked at me as he held my hand tighter.

"I know. Who would have thought that I will meet you? I've met a lot of people, they just come and go. Some stayed but as a friend. It never come to me that all along, the love of my life is just a wall away from me. Of all the people, right?" I smiled at his beautiful face. This face I never knew I would lay my eyes in to.

"So cliche isn't it?" Seokjin let out a laugh.

"Jin.." I called.

"Uhmmm?"

"I love you." I looked at him wishing he would look at me the same.

He darted his gaze from the lake and our eyes met, "I love you too Tae." He smiled so lovingly. Those words I love to hear again and again.

"I just wish you can stay a little bit longer. I can't imagine my life without you now." I sighed. The thought of him leaving just pains me so much.

"Taehyung, we talked about it already right? Let's not talk about me leaving so we can enjoy our moments together. Right?" He cupped my face with his hands, "I want to see you smiling always Tae. It looks so good on you."

That's him. Seokjin is my happy pill. He always wanted to see me smiling. But how long shall I force a smile when inside my heart, there is a pinch of pain that if not taken care of, it would get bigger and will get harder and take longer to heal.

But his presence just instantly put a smile on my face. His presence brightens even the gloomiest days. I love seeing him smile as well. Those smiles that was long refused to give to him by those people who have hurt him. Physically and more emotionally. His smiles were so genuine lately. Like he missed it for a very long time.

He cried a lot before. He was left all alone, helpless and hopeless in the hands of a person whom his parents thought was the answer to their own selfish desires. This person beside me was the one who sacrificed everything, even his life, his dreams and his own personal needs and wants just to satisfy his parents. Who am I to block him in getting his dreams? Who am I to spare him to be happy? I think he deserves it. He deserves the world.

"Jin?"

"Yes?"

"Let's watch a movie?"

He looked at me. "Why so sudden?"

"I just want to spend more time with you. So come on so we can watch the last full show." I pulled his hand.

"Where are we going?" He pulled my hand to stop.

"I'll get my car first." I answered, confused.

"No. Let's ride a bus." He grinned at me waiting for me for me to say yes.

I laughed before I pulled him closer and kissed his forehead. "Sure, anything for you."

Jin loves riding a bus. He didn't want everything to be fancy and expensive. He likes the smallest simplest things. The simplest it is, the happiest he will be.

He leaned his head on my shoulder and clinged his arm to my arm. "Why don't you like me driving for you?"

"No, it's not that I don't want to. I just want to spend more time with you. If we will ride a car, we'll be in the movie house within 20 minutes. If we will ride the bus, it will double." He said while rubbing his cheeks on my shoulder.

"You want to take advantage of me huh?" I teased.

He slapped my arm. "What are you saying?"

I laughed . I put my arms around his shoulder and pull him closer.

"Taetae..." I heard him called.

"Yes baby?"

"When I come back, let's travel together?"

My heart thumps again. "Yes babe. We will travel together."

I pulled him even more closer and kissed him on his lips.