Memories

I slept with him that night

I slept with him that night. I just wanted to be with him, near him all the time. I never let go of him the whole night. I made sure he's wrapped tightly in my arms.

I woke up early. I cooked breakfast for him. All I wanted to do was to pamper him and made him feel that he was important and that he was loved. I have plans for today as our time was limited. Very limited.

I watched him sleeping. With the tray of food in my lap, I'm waiting for him to finally wake up. Soon after, he started to move. He rubbed his eyes and found me sitting on the chair beside the bed. I smiled, "Goodmorning!" I greeted. "Breakfast in bed."

He smiled and tried to move to sit down. He was still sleepy. "Goodmorning." He yawned. "You wake up early huh?"

"I do." I placed the tray of food on the bed. "So let's eat now because we will spend the whole day in Everland."

I saw him smiled. I know how much he loves amusement parks. "Everland? For real?"

"Yes. I already messaged my boss. I'll be on leave until tomorrow. Let's create happy memories today and tomorrow so I'll have something to look back to while you're away." I smiled at him but he gave me a weak smile.

"Thank you Tae." He said. His eyes started to glisten.

"For what?" I asked curiously.

"For letting me chase my dreams. For loving me unconditionally and for being the better person for me."

I held his hand. "You made me a better version of myself Jin."

I gave him a glass of freshly squeezed orange juice. "Can I ask you something Jin?"

He nodded while sipping on to the glass.

"If you met me before Namjoon, are you going to leave?" I asked.

"Yes Taehyung. That's my dream right? I will still leave even if I met you first. But I know that I won't suffer that much unlike what happened to me before. Because as I said, you're not like them. You are better. Way much better. Or shall I say best?"

I smiled. I love how he made me feel like I am a very good person.

"I will wait for you."

He removed the tray from the bed and place it on the chair. I was surprised when he staddled me. He puts his arms around my neck. He looked at me so fondly like he was inspecting every parts of my face. He kissed the mole on the tip of my nose. Then the mole under my eye and lastly on my bottom lip. "I want to remember all the smallest details of your face. You are so handsome Tae, did you know that?" He sighed, "I will come back Taehyung. I promise I will come back. But can you promise me one thing?"

"Anything Jin." As i put my arms around his waist.

"Take care of yourself. Think of what you really want to be and what you really want for yourself. And I hope when I come back, you're a successful hotelier or advertiser or whatever you decided to be. Even a great father to your children or husband to your husband or wife. Give time for yourself. Okay?"

Tears started to fall again. "Jin, I will wait for you. I can even follow you in France but I know you don't want me to."

He wiped the tears on my cheeks, "You can visit me anytime but I don't want you to stay there just because I live there. You are strong Tae. You can stand on your own. Do not live like your life depends on me or on others."

His words, it was so comforting. He's giving me the courage to be strong and to move forward.

I leaned my head to kiss him. I want to feel him for the very last time. I lay him down to bed. "Can you be mine, just for one last time?"

He did not answer me, instead, he pulled me close, kissed me and he whispered, "Yes Tae, make me yours."

The day went by with just us in each others arms. We actually forgot about Everland. We just stay in bed the whole day.

We rescheduled our Everland on his last day in Korea. I think we rode all the rides. We just enjoy and just pig out. We went home extremely exhausted but it was fun. We took a lot of pictures. He said he will bring it all with him to look on to everyday. And I think we created beautiful memories in just two days.

His luggage were already in the living room. He will leave at dawn. I asked him not to wake me up when he's about to leave. I don't want to see him leave. I took a sleeping pill to help me doze off.

I dread for Saturday.