I worry

Finally finished this request for collinisqueen sorry it took so long, hope you enjoy it xx

"Welcome to casa a Joe," He announced, opening the door for Mel and Andrew, who they had just collected from the station. 

"Feels like I've been before," Mel laughed as Joe closed the door behind them. 

"I bet, do you want to see where you're staying?" Dianne said, hopping excitedly in front of them. She had been pleasantly surprised by how chilled put Joe had been, and she put that to him having watched their videos and meeting her mum and dad. 

"Oh that's so cute," Andrew said, picking up the eyemask from the pillow. 

"Yeah, and I've taken all of my clothes and stuff out so I don't interrupt you," she was still bouncing, far to excited her eldest brother was here.

"We'll leave you to settle, just shout if you need anything," Joe said, and pulled his girlfriend out of the door, only imagining how they must be feeling after travelling 12 hours from Thailand.

"So, what did you think?" she asked, settling in his lap. 

"They're both lovely and seem hilarious," Joe said and kissed her head, leaning back, looking over the London skyline.

"Yeah, they are, you weren't as nervous," she pointed out, as she held his hand out in front of her so he could look at them.

"No, I think it's because I felt like I knew them both already. Plus, I've done it already haven't I?" He replied, with a shrug.

"Very true, well, I'm happy about it, I don't like it when you stress, it worries me," Dianne said, caressing his face with her hand.

"I know, but you shouldn't, I'm okay," Joe said, kissing the skin behind her ear.

"I still worry, I always worry, even when I'm with you. S'because I love you," Dianne laughed, and moved out of his lap to sit next to him and lay her head on his shoulder.

"I know, I love you too, I worry as well, you know, but I think you can handle yourself more than I can. With age comes... Oh I don't know I'm so tired that I'm speaking shit," Joe cut himself off, he was getting to mushy for his liking.

"Don't stop. It was nice, good," Dianne said, laying on his chest.

///

"Hi Dot, good night?" Andrew asked, as Dianne came down the next day.

"Yeah, how was your sleep? Was the bed good?" Dianne asked, getting two mugs out. Joe was awake but, as usual, was struggling to remove himself from bed.

"Yeah lovely, jetlag is a killer though, we've been awake since what 5?" Andrew said, turning the chair to follow his sister.

"Yeah, we just about managed to get the spaceship working," Mel said, nodding to the coffee machine that Dianne had come to learn to use.

"Took me months, have you helped yourself to breakfast?" Dianne said, taking Joe's mug down.

"We wanted to wait, we didn't know the plan," Andrew said, watching Dianne carefully prepared Joe's coffee.

"Ah just help yourself to anything, I'll be back, Joe's still waking up." She said and left back upstairs.

"She's smitten Babe, she made his coffee before her's that's unheard of," Andrew said, opening the fridge door.

"You could see they're smitten anyway. When I met her at Christmas every other conversation seemed to be about Joe," Mel laughed, joining Andrew.

"It is cute though,"