Fright Night

This was requested by bjhbhbkuk I hope you enjoy it. I thought it was appropriate for today. I don't celebrate Halloween and I hate scary things so if it's not the most accurate I apologise xx

"Ready to go?" Joe asked, watching his girlfriend fuss around the hotel room.

"I just don't know if I'm going to be warm enough," Dianne sighed, as she pulled on her thick coat, a scarf already around her neck. 

"You will be, you've got at least 3 layers on, just put your hat on and let's get going we're late," he said, hand hovering over the door handle. 

She rolled her eyes and pulled the bobble hat on, checking her reflection in the mirror as she said, "okay, I'm ready, I think, I can't believe I've agreed to be scared for fun."

"It'll be fun, sweetheart," Joe said, giving her a kiss before they left the room. Joe still felt weird kissing her in front of his friends, so he planned to kiss her on the lips now and on the cheek every other time she required comforting. 

"If you say so, but you'll protect me anyway so I'll be fine!" She said, holding his hand as they walked down to the lobby.

"Finally! We've been waiting ages Sugg," Caspar said, as they got out of the lift.

"Sorry, Di was worried about being cold, she's still not used to the cold," Joe said, putting his arm around her.

"Tell me about it," Byron and Emily said in sync, the pair both wrapped up in a similar get up to Dianne.

"Bloody foreigners," Mikey commented.

"Ready to go guys!" A guide said, once she had counted everyone out.

There was a ripple of Yes along with a few nos, one from Dianne, and they set off towards the farm.

"Maybe I'll just go and sit in the room Joe," Dianne said, pulling on his hand, as she stopped, seeing the people who had just gone through the first maze's reactions. There were people crying and it was freaking her out.

"Honey, you'll be fine, I'll be holding you hand the whole way, and you can go in the middle, so you're in a sandwich, you'll be okay," he said, putting an arm around her, walking her back to the group.

"Still shitting it Di?" Evie asked, noticing how close the couple were standing. 

"Completely, they don't really do Halloween in Australia so I'm not really used to it. Plus I'm absolutely useless with horror films and this is basically them in real life isn't it, so this doesn't fair well," Dianne said quickly, when she was nervous the speed she spoke usually incresed tenfold.  

"It's just actors Dotty," Joe reminded her, shuffling on the spot to keep warm. 

Dianne looked at him and rolled her eyes, "kay but what if an real life actual serial killer breaks in and goes on a rampage and nobody knows you've been killed because you're in this horror house where people are screaming?" 

"Be rational Dianne, nothing like that is going to happen," it was Joe's turn to roll his eyes. He realised she was overthinking and for a split second wondered if this is what it sounded like when he did the very same thing.

Dianne was about to reply when a voice ahead said that they were ready to go in and that they should line up. Now completely terrified, she held onto Joe's hand so tight he let out a pained ow, but remained holding it. "Can Josh be behind me because I feel like they'll target him because he's tall?"