Liverpool Surpises

Leaving the venue, Joe held onto Dianne's hand, their cases trailing behind them. They were getting straight on a coach to go to Liverpool after 4 shows in Manchester.

"Could you put these on last?" He asked the driver quietly, when they dropped their bags off.

"You're at the titanic?" He checked, winking when Joe nodded.

"What was that?" Dianne asked, taking his hand again when he back walked over to her.

"Oh nothing, just checking how long the journey was," Joe lied, putting a hand on her back as they climbed up into the coach. It was the time of the evening where he refused to not be touching her in some way. Being in the coach gave them more privacy then in the venue so he enjoyed being close to her.

"How long then?" Dianne asked, as they walked along to the back of the bus, taking his hand back. She loved how he was always touching her in some way, making her feel safe.

"Oh erm, 50 minutes or so, depending on this bit of road," Joe replied, sitting down next to her. They were some of the first on the bus so they had a little bit of time practically alone. Joe put his arm around her and Dianne laid her head down on his shoulder. Joe kissed her hair and, pulled the blanket that they always left on the coach, over her lap.

"I feel particularly tired today," Dianne yawned, closing her eyes temporarily as Joe rubbed her hip with his thumb where her top had risen ever so slightly. "Ooh you know what I could do with?"

"A massage?" Joe said, voicing what he, himself, was desperate for.

"No a nice cold glass of sparkling water. Like badoit or San Pellegrino," she mispronounced both, making Joe laugh. Inside he was celebrating though, happy that he had made a good choice.

"There might be a shop or something we can go to tomorrow," he said, with intent of throwing her off the scent further.

"Yeah," she nodded and yawned again.

"Do you want a coffee me love?" Joe asked, kissing her temple.

"Do you mind? I want to stay awake, I want a lie in tomorrow, and snuggles."

Joe smiled and kissed her cheek. It would have been the lips but a big group had just made it on and they didn't kiss in front of people. Joe was very conscious of them not having too much PDA, as he knew what it felt like to watch it from a far. He knew that people weren't as lucky as he and Dianne and were missing their partners so it wouldn't have been fair. Plus... he still wasn't completely comfortable with it.

"Alright Joe Sugg, what you up to?" Stacey asked, as Joe boiled the kettle.

"Di is practically falling asleep so I'm making her a coffee. She wants a lie in," Joe recounted what Dianne had said, making Stacey laugh.

"Don't we all eh? You next to her?" Stacey asked, eying up the back of the bus.

"Yeah," Joe said, following her gaze to Dianne who still had her eyes closed.

"Fab I'll sit opposite," she said and shuffled up to the end.

"One coffee for a sleepy Dianne," Joe said, putting it in front of her, as he took a seat.

"You're the actual best," she said, taking a sip with a sigh, leaning against Joe. She knew he didn't like PDA but she was tired and could do with a hug from her favourite boy.

~~~

"Joe," one of the producers shouted back, as the tour bus rolled to a stop.

"Come on Di," Joe said, holding his hand out for a very confused Dianne, who had significantly woken up.