More Than You'll Ever Know

This was requested by lovingjoexdi I hope you like it xxx

"Time for a favourite segment Pro Questions. This week we asked you to send in your questions for Dianne, Neil and our resident cheeky chappy Aljaž Škorjanec. Hi guys!" Zoe said, as the camera panned to the three pros sat on the sofa.

"Hello!" Dianne said cheerfully, as the other two said similar.

"How are we all?"

"Amazing, Masie is doing brilliantly!" Neil answered, smiling as a picture of him and his partner showed up on the screen next to Zoe.

"Good, it's weird doing it all without Janette but obviously it's amazing. Just sad the lovely Sarah isn't in anymore," Aljaž answered. Janette was pregnant, so had pulled out this year and his celebrity partner had just been voted out a few weeks previous.

"Aww we miss you Janette!" Zoe said, before turning to Dianne.

"I mean Jack's just doing fantastically so yeah, incredible!"

"Brilliant, ready for some questions? The first has come from Millie in Firth and she asks, when you get voted off or when you're not with a celebrity what do you get up to?"

"I'll answer this!" Aljaž joked, "I usually end up doing some filming for It Takes Two. Then later on in the year, when it gets closer to musicals and the final, I usually do the back up dancing."

"And some of you choreograph don't you?"

"Yeah, I know Janette has choreographed some Salsas this year. It all depends really, last year I did the Christmas special and stuff," Dianne answered this time, looking over at Aljaž who was nodding in agreement.

"Anything to add Neil?"

"No, these two answered it well!"

In no time the three pros and Zoe had reached the last question.

"Last question, let's see this is from the audience, have we got a Joe from London here?" Zoe asked and the three pros turned to look at the audience. Dianne's heart started beating a little faster, as her Joe from London stepped out of the packed studio audience- mic-ed up.

"Its Joe Sugg everyone!" Zoe said, as he waved.

"Okay, my question is directed to one person, Dianne." He said, as he stepped in front of the camera, sitting next to Zoe. "Dianne, my Dot, we met over 2 years ago on this amazing show and they have hands down been the best years of my life. I don't want the dances in the kitchen or the couple's holidays or the long drives in Chippy to ever end, so I was wondering if you might like to give eternity a shot and marry me?"

The crowd, Zoe, Neil and Aljaž all started clapping and cheering, as Joe pulled a ring out of his pocket and held it up to her, having sunk to his knee half way though his speach. Dianne beamed at him and nodded her head, holding out her hand, as she wiped away her tears.

"She said yes!" Joe cheered, as he put the ring on and pulled her into a tight hug, kissing her cheek.

"Aww, Reddo and Joe are engaged! And that's our first ever It Takes Two engagement, congratulations you guys!" Zoe said, as Joe said down next to her, arm wrapped tightly around her.

"I feel a bit left out, why didn't we get asked?" Neil joked, after he leaned over and hugged the couple.

"Neil," Aljaž said, as he got on his knee, "Marry me baby!"

"I thought you'd never ask!"

"Two proposals in one night, who'd have thought. I'm Zoe Ball, we'll see you on Monday where baby Rylan will interview our voted off couple. Again congratulations to our very own Dianne and Joe, we'll see you soon." Zoe signed off.

"Congratulations," she said as soon as the cameras cut, pulling the couple into a huge hug.

"I had no idea, how did you do that?" Dianne asked, as Joe hugged her again, her face buried into his shoulder.

"Knowing everyone has it's perks! Happy?"

"More than you'll ever know," she said and pressed the biggest kiss on his lips. Tears falling still.