Rescued

writingjoanne this is for you, I hope you enjoy.

Just a little warning, it does have some abusive behaviour in it. Also it's quite long! Love to you all xx

Joe paced around the studio wondering where Dianne was. Having already done the routine through four times whilst he was waiting for her, the YouTuber was beginning to get a little concerned where she was. He knew she hadn't been one hundred percent yesterday but he had assumed she'd be well again today. Deciding to give her ten more minutes, wondering if she had assumed they were meeting at nine instead of half eight, he began to practice the steps again. They had pretty much got the routine down early on in the week so today was an opportunity to fine tune a few things for blocking the next day.

After 15 minutes had passed he decided to just send her a text over, it wasn't urgent enough for a phone call yet.

Hi at studio are you stuck in traffic? X

No reply came and by now she was nearing an hour late, something can't have been right. She would have let him know is something had come up. He dialled her phone but it rang off 3 times, as he collected his stuff together. They weren't expecting producers today so he thought he might as well drive to her house and see what was going on.

Everything ok?

Ur not answering your phone driving over to yours give us a call x

He kept the hands free on as he drove, definitely worrying now. Dianne was usually on her phone at every available opportunity so for her to have not answered a single one of his messages since the early evening the day before was alarming.

"Come on Di, pick up," he mumbled, as he called her again at a red light. Her phone had to have been on because it was ringing for a long time before it went to answer machine.

Joe felt a rush of relief when he pressed the buzzer to flat 2b, Dianne and Mike, and was let up pretty quickly. Perhaps she had lost track of time and hadn't been replying because she was rushing to get ready. The person had opened the door without even asking who it was.

Joe knocked on flat 2a's door and waited, tapping his foot. He had been to Dianne's flat once before, to pick her up for a VT they were filming. It was the same time he had met Mike, who opened the door for him now.

Joe had a bad feeling about Mike the first time he met him, he was a burly boxer, who had been friends with a contestant on the previous year and had wooed Dianne some how.

"What do you want?" He asked, gruffly.

"Is erm, is Dianne in? She didn't turn up for training," Joe said, scratching his neck, realising how much of a bad idea coming here might have been.

Mike pointed a finger behind him, expression not changing from the stony one, and disappeared back into the kitchen. Joe gulped and walked towards the door that he had pointed at, glad he hadn't been beaten up by Mike.

"Dianne," he said softly knocking on the door. He could hear coughing and whimpering from inside so threw caution to the wind, opening the door. Joe wasn't particularly sure what he thought he might find, but the sight in front of him definitely wasn't it. Dianne was laying on the ground half way between an en suite and her bed in a pool of her own sick, crying her eyes out.

"Dianne! Shit, are you okay?" Joe asked, instantly rushing forward, picking her up. He took a look at her pale face and stepped over the puddle into the bathroom. Gently placing her down by the toilet, he lifted the lid for her, just in case she was to be ill again.