Chapter 3: Han Jungsik's Creative Naming Skills

"Meow"

Yun Gyeong stared at the cat in front of him, who in return, stared back. The two silly creatures stared at each other until it turned into a staring contest. This is what Han Jungsik saw as soon as he entered the dining room.

---------

A week ago, Yun Gyeong was allowed to roam the villa with the help of the servants. Meanwhile, Han Jungsik almost never returned on those days since he rushed the director to film all his scenes.

"Rescued an injured cat", was the only thing Han Jungsik said to the director and the speechless old man wordlessly agreed. Filming all the scenes, the director don't dare offend this big emperor.

"Master, you said it was Yun Gyeong's situation that made you want to rush filming but I know you too well." What the head servant meant was, 'Young master just want to spend more time with your cat, right?'

Now, after finishing all his scenes. Han Jungsik quickly looked for his baby and he happened to saw this silly scene. He can't help but to smile lightly.

'Two silly cats'

———————————-

"Morning."

The youth and the cat both turned at him— one scurried to his owner while the other greeted him with eyes looked like its about to cry. Obviously, staring without blinking made Yun Gyeong tear up.

"Young master, salute!" Han Jungsik's face darkened for a second but Yun Gyeong was keen enough to see it.

"Call me by my name."

Yun Gyeong's right eye twitched. 'Ah, here we go again'

Both him and Han Jungsik has been talking (quarreling) over the phone because of this. Han Jungsik is too persistent that the youth will drop the formalities and just call him by his name. Now that the man is here, he had no choice but to concede.

"Jungsik ge, salute..." The coffin face nodded casually, albeit pleased by this.

He didn't bother correcting the youth of his way greeting. 'Let him do his salutations for now, he can gradually learn how to greet.'

The man sat infront of him, carrying his baby fondly, he looked at the youth, "Report."

Because Yun Gyeong is bored too death, he pestered Han Jungsik to give him something to do. Now, Yun Gyeong was tasked to keep an eye on the man's beloved cat. Keeping an eye includes playing, feeding and pampering the cat. It was no sweat for him to do this but what unnerve him the most is reporting every single thing they did to this big young master.

Starting the report, Yun Gyeong read the report made by D12. Han Jungsik was surprised how accurate and precise the youth is as he reported orally.

Unbeknownst to him, D12 records what it sees and Yun Gyeong uses this to report. But who cares? ╮(╯▽╰)╭

But the real question is, "May I know what is this cat's name?"

Yun Gyeong was at lost and kept calling the cat as, 'little brat'. Little brat actually responds to this and was mewling cutely at him.

Little brat: .....

As he was expecting some great names, Han Jungsik's answer made him speechless.

"Baby."

'So it wasn't an endearment but a name!?'

The head servant happened to pass by and heard the conversation. The old man can't help but to say, "Actually, it's first name given by young master is, 'Cat'. The second was, 'Little Baby' but young master felt like it's too long so in the end, it was called Baby."

'What the fu**? How creative can you be!?'

End

-----------
Small theater:
-----------

Lee Yun Gyeong: Did you ju—

Duckling: It is for the sake of writing. My heart is clean.

Lee Yun Gyeong: We know, stop kowtowing.

Duckling: I can't believe I wrote the f-word. My heart hurts. _(:з」∠)_

Baby: meow.

--------
Extra: Lee Yun Gyeong's cartoon ver.

--------Extra: Lee Yun Gyeong's cartoon ver

Citation source: (was taken in pinterest, credits to the artists)