Chapter 4: So he (YG) is not a chuunibyou? (1)

It was boring.

That's all Yun Gyeong could think of after being stuck at the villa for a week. All he could see is Han Jungsik and Baby all day long and he was getting tired of following them all day. His flopi bird game on his phone does not entertain him either.

When he asked the coffin-face to go out, he was rejected right away.

"If anyone would see a young disabled boy, bad guys will take advantage of you.", Han Jungsik said.

He was clearly treating Yun Gyeong like a kid due to his face. Little did he know that this 'kid' is actually-

"Jungsik ge, how old are you?"

Han Jungsik's eyes narrowed. Why is he asking this to him?

"30," Han Jungsik lied through his teeth. Though, he will turn 30 this year, his birthday is still too far. He thought that the youth would not listen to him if he's too young.

Yun Gyeong snickered, causing Han Jungsik to raise his brow. The youth started, "Treating me like a kid, I'm way older than you, Jungsik ge."

The 'young' Han Jungsik just dismissed what the youth has said, passing it as 'Yun Gyeong being chuunibyou again.'

"Okay-" Yun Gyeong's eye lit up.

"-still not allowed" Then it went dull real quick. Apparently, he was again, disregarded by the big ancestor.

The housekeeper just shook his head though, he really was happy to have Yun Gyeong picked up by his master.

Yun Gyeong: Who picked who!?

It seems that the young master is getting more and more loquacious.

[Loquacious meaning, "liking to talk and talking smoothly and easily" or to be more chatty cited in Merriam Webster Dictionary.]

"Then, I won't walk and venture out if you say so." Yun Gyeong headed out to his room after conceding. After closing the door, his pink lips smirked evilly.

"I won't walk but teleport!" The youth immediately used his ability and since he didn't know any place in this world, he was teleported in a narrow street.

The street however, had two gangs fighting each other and was now looking at him strangely.

"Did you just appeared out of nowhere!?" The 'leader' of the group exclaimed in excitement. The fight was immediately forgotten and now, they are firing out questions to Yun Gyeong.

Meanwhile, back on the villa, Han Jungsik went to Yun Gyeong's room. There was a tinge of guilt in his heart after refusing the youth. He knew that Yun Gyeong might be suffocated being trapped on the villa for a week.

Expecting to see a grumpy, pouting youth, what he saw was only an empty room. The cat on his arms jumped down and ran all over the place, seemingly wanted to find the youth too.

The once worried face became dark, he called out the security system to find the youth. He was throwing out commands but he was not aware of his cold tone. His gaze on the open window glint dangerously.

"Disobedience..."

End

-----------
Small theater:
-----------

Yun Gyeong: I'm really older than you, really, really!

Han Jungsik: En.

Yun Gyeong: Author, can you reveal to him that I'm a really awesome vampire so he can believe me?

Duckling: En. Tomorrow.

Yun Gyeong: ...(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

-----------
Extra: Han Jungsik's real life character.

-----------Extra: Han Jungsik's real life character

Cite source: (Was found in google)

Duckling: Yun Gyeong won't know that Han Jungsik had a LOT of tattoos until he bits him (spoil)