Chapter 9: Feng Jiluo

Me when I found that this chapter is empty: ...

I was typing my drafts and suddenly remembered that I found someone more suited with what I pictured, Feng Jiluo would be. But my laptop suddenly isn't cooperating with me anymore...when I clicked this chapter to replace the pictures, it was clean.

I tried to save it by going here in my phone but it was updating so the updated chapter is also blank.

//what type of dog shit luck do I have today//

Alas, I have to write it again but its not the same as before

--------

Feng Jingluo isn't an ordinary fan of Han Jungsik, he is a very 'capable' fan. After pestering his parents to enter the entertainment industry as an actor, he actually managed to snag the Best Newcomer Actor of the Year with movies.

His family was convinced with his strength and just supported him. With money, looks, and ability, his goal in life can be easily achieve!

What goal does he mean?

To act with his male god, Han Jungsik, of course!

Feng Jiluo's androgynous looks that makes both men and women drool made him very popular and unique. With just 1 drama series and 2 movies, he gained almost 10 million fans.

In his luck, the writer of the movie where Han Jungsik is acting in as the male lead found him specifically because he is very suited to act the second male lead, 'Lu Cheng'.

Lu Cheng is the country's beloved crown prince that eats both flower and bees that are good looking and smart. This crown prince eventually fell in love with the female lead and became rivals with the male lead.

However, what Feng Jiluo wants is not the female lead ah! It's the male lead! male lead! male lead! Important things needs to be said thrice!

Thus, using his acting, he suppressed those little bugs who wanted to approach Han Jungsik with ill intent while he maintaining his harmless and friendly facade to 'befriend' his male god.

But this male god is very aloof, this fan felt wronged  o(╥﹏╥)o

After he finished his scene with the rookie actor, he skipped into Han Jungsik's side and managed to see his male god smiling while in the phone.

Nani!? Why is he smiling gently ah?

[Baby, do you want to come here in the filming set?]

Chotto matte!

He is not informed that his male god has a...secret lover!?

Feng Jiluo frowned and stayed quiet. The man's voice is traced with happiness and a little bit of teasing. It couldn't be that the reason why Han Jungsik is avoiding others and his glorious self is because of this lover? So the rumor is true?

Unknowingly, the spoiled cat on the other side of the call became the secret lover of Han Jungsik, this rumor started when Han Jungsik found out that Baby can now recognize his voice through phone so he made phone calls every now and then. The people around him started to notice it and that's where the rumor started.

It's not that Han Jungsik isn't aware of the rumor, but simply, he is just lazy to manage it and it also created a barrier for those who wanted to climb his bed. Of course, some people are not afraid of provoking the tiger like this one.

Feng Jiluo noticed the rookie he was acting with, is quitely approaching his male god. He was about to speak when this rookie 'tripped' and landed near Han Jungsik.

Rolling his eyes, as if he didn't noticed that this bitch deliberately tripped himself, he approached the stiff Han Jungsik who was supporting the rookie.

"Aiya, why are you here? Isn't your room over there? The director was also calling you." Feng Jiluo held the rookie's hands that was gripping his male god's lapel, he 'gently' pushed the little actor away and waved goodbye.

When he turned around to chat with his male god, the certain man was missing and nowhere to be found.

----------

"—then I'll take Baby and go there!"

[En, tell housekeeper Li to prepare the car and snacks for you. I'll see you later.]

Affirming that he can go out of the villa, Yun Gyeong ran back inside to pack some things for Baby. He was so bored and he didn't dare ask to go out after the incident.

During the ride, they went to a convenience store to buy ice creams when someone grabbed Yun Gyeong's hand. The unkempt man looked at him with sparkly eyes which made him felt creeped out.

"It's you! You are Zhao Gyeong!"

Yun Gyeong felt a headache coming and shook his head at the helper that housekeeper Li arranged. Prying off the hands, he calmly spoke to the unknown man.

"You are mistaken, I'm Lee Yun Gyeong and not Zhao Gyeong."

He was about to make a run but the man was really persistent. Yun Gyeong was considering whether he should teleport or use strength to break this guy's hand.

If the young writer knows what Yun Gyeong was thinking, he would cry daddy.

The unknown man is actually the writer of the movie that Han Jungsik was acting in. After exposing for a few times that he bears no threat and was actually a writer, Yun Gyeong let him in the car and drove to the film set.

Since this writer is related to his benefactor, he will let him off. Usually if someone grabs him, they would lose their hand.

Yun Gyeong sighed internally, why is it that every time he goes out, there's a trouble knocking?

-------

Duckthor: I felt like puking blood after this chapter was lost.

This is Feng Jinluo, my male god hahaha. I'm following him in Facebook and he gives me strength to work everyday. ಥ⌣ಥ

 ಥ⌣ಥ