Unfinished business

Alex POV

The thought of piper and I getting really married was playing like a loop in my brain. I mean what would that even look like?.

———————

"I'm going to go hop in the shower Alex you wanna join?"

Piper asking me if I wanted to join in the shower was seductive and tempting but I had other things on my mind.

"Umm maybe later. I'm just thinking about something and I think that I need to focus on that."

"Ok babe but don't forget that I will be out late tonight. I have to go grocery shopping!"

———

Piper is currently on her way back from the grocery store. Me on the other hand is filling my brain with wedding stuff. I felt exhausted so I get up to grab some water. I suddenly hear a dropping noise, I lean over the counter to get a better view of the front door.

"Who is it!? Whoever you are you'd better get the fuck out of my apartment!."

"Oh but why would I leave and we've just been reunited."

I quickly notice the voice. I stiffly turn around to only see kubra standing in front of me.

"Alex vause! We have some unfinished business."

"Kubra please you don't have to do this.... please."

My voice cracked as my body started to weaken.

"Babe I'm home! I found those coffee beans you love so much, maybe in the morning we can watch the sunrise while drinking coffee. No...Alex?"

Kubra now had a gun to my head but somehow I was more worried about the concern in piper's voice.

"You know maybe instead of watching the sunset you could watch the funeral home put your precious little girlfriend in the ground."

He walks quickly to the front door where piper stood with tears pouring out of her eyes. As she witnessed the gun to my head and his arm cuffed around my neck.

"KUBRA NO PLEASE PLEASE! kill me KILL ME INSTEAD! I was the reason Alex told on you. SHE WAS PROTECTING ME PLEASE!"

Piper begging as she dropped the bags of groceries on the ground. I try and tell piper to run but each time I tried to talk the gun was pressed harder against my skull and the grip around my neck got tighter.

"You think I give a shit who she was protecting? This dyke bitch sold me out the the feds. I-"

I signal for piper to toss me her phone.

"Oh you know what! maybe I should kill you in front of her so she feels more pain than being shot in the head. And then I'll shoot her in the head."

"How did you find us? We assumed you thought she was dead."

Piper asked distracting him.

"The video that surfaced the internet of this bitch getting her arm snapped in half."

I was running short on breath because of the grip around my neck. She tosses me the phone and I use it to jab him in the private area. He quickly grabbed his balls and dick out of pain.

Piper runs towards the gun. They battle each other for it. Suddenly the gun goes off and everything went silent.