I do, I really do

Alex POV

*wedding day*

I had just woken up, piper was still asleep so I decided to make her some breakfast. We went grocery shopping yesterday since we had nothing to do. All of wedding shopping was finished the venue was set up and all that was left to do is get married.

About roughly twenty minutes later breakfast was ready. I went into the other room to wake Nicky up.

"Hey Nicky get up" I said while shaking her.

"What! What! Is someone dying?"

"No... but we do have a wedding to go to today!" I say with excitement

"Really who's? because ah-eh that would be weird Vause, you know? To go to a complete stranger's wedding" she says sarcastically

I playfully punch her in the arm.

"No but seriously we have to leave the apartment. I've made breakfast for piper and left her a note. But me and you! Have to go get our tuxedos. Which I still can't believe you talked me into doing"

"Whaaat.. a tuxedo on your body would absolutely make piper want to carve her eyes out, in a good way of course . And who knows -eh maybe You and piper won't be the only to happy tonight...if you know what I mean!"

"Ugh unfortunately I do. Now come on we have to leave!"

I drag her out of the room and throw her a pair of shoes and quickly run into my room to slap on some clothes. Before exiting the apartment I touched pipers food to make sure it's still warm. And we were on our way.

Piper POV

I heard the door close so I got up to see what it was only to notice blueberry pancakes placed perfectly on a plate. There was another plate on the side with bacon. The syrup was drizzled nicely over the pancakes with a cup of orange juice.

"Aww she's so sweet"

I threw on a robe and began to eat. I was so lost in what Alex had made for me that I didn't even notice the note she left.

I quickly open it.

*the note reads..*

"Hey pipes! You're probably just now reading this after fifteen minutes of eating your breakfast. I couldn't blame you though I do have excellent culinary skills. But anyway it's our wedding day! Me and Nicky left to go pick up our clothing, your hair and makeup should be arriving in an hour. Which will give you time to go pick up your dress, which I can't wait to see on you in beautiful. I love you piper and that's why I'm marrying you."
Love Alex

My thoughts were interrupted by knocking.

"Coming! Umm who is it?" I say yelling

"Is someone by the name of Piper Chapman home?"

"Who are you?" I ask cautiously

"I was sent this location to pick someone up for a hair and makeup appointment. I'm your driver for today."

I opened the door.

"My name is Chris I'm here to escort you to your appointment"

"Ok I'll just be a second, I have to grab something more comfortable to wear." I say excited

I run back to the room and throw on some clothes and get into the car.

Alex POV