Bye bye Mr.Balik

Alex POV

My eyes shot open and I instantly start to panic.

"Piper PIPER! PIPER!" I look around for her and I finally lock eyes with her. She rushes out of a chair and over to me.

"Hey al calm down it's ok I'm here see."

She grabs my hand and brings it up to her mouth proceeding by giving me a small peck on the knuckles.

"Kubra is he?..."

"Yeah"

She doesn't have to say much I already knew what she meant.

"Oh my god pipes did you shoot him?" I hesitate to ask knowing what will come next.

"Yes Alex only because he had a gun to your head and was choking you to death!"

She responded with a slight hint of anger in her voice.

I could also tell that she had been crying because her eyes were puffy and blush out red.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to anger you. I was jus- ouch."

"Hey! Alex take it easy the doctor says that you have a few bruises on your neck. Any longer of Kubra holding you in a choking position could've killed you."

I could tell that she blamed herself for not being there when she could've. She started to cry.

"No pipes this isn't your fault! If I hadn't have gotten involved in all of that in the first place this never would've happened."

"It doesn't matter anymore what matters is that your ok. The most important thing is that I didn't get charged for shooting That son of a bitch!" She said with so much anger.

I quickly look at piper. But before I got to respond to her a doctor walked into the room.

"Miss vause.... am I saying that correctly?"

"Yeah" I say trying to laugh

"Ok well Miss vause! I have good news and bad news. The good news is If I ask you how are you feeling and you tell me fine I'll have you out of here in the morning . Bad news is if you tell me that you feel horrible I'll have to keep you a another 2 days. Be honest!"

"Well as much as I love you All and wouldn't want to leave I would have to say I feel fine other than the little pain I feel on my neck." I say sarcastically.

"Well to my ears that's good news because you should be feeling a lot of pain judging from your bruises. With that being said nurse Byers will be in here shortly to give you some meds and you'll be on your way first thing in the morning."

He turns to look at piper and nodded.

"Oh and someone is here to see you. I believe his name was Mr.Crockett..."

"Fuck! Are you seeing this pipes it's like he wants to marry me."

"To bad your spoken for!"

That immediately reminds me of what I was doing before Kubra showed up. The door opens very swiftly.

"Miss vause since you seem to wiggle your way into things involving Mr.Balik I'm setting you up with 24 hour surveillance. Don't worry it has facial recognition so anyone who used to be involved with your old bosses cartel decides to show up and pay you a visit we will get notified.

He shot a glare at me

"That is if your still paranoid..."

Piper hurry's and says

"Yes that's fine thank you."

He glares at her and then turns to me. And then he says goodbye and leaves.

"What the fuck! He's such a fucking creep."

"Well at least he got you surveillance I mean that's a start right al?"

"Ha! I mean yeah but really pipes like wake the fuck up! The damage has already been done. I'm laying in a fucking hospital bed when I could be home drinking coffee and working on our wedding."

I suddenly realize what I just blurted out when piper starts to look at me with a grin shooting across her face.

"Well it's nice to now that your thinking about our future Alex but that train of thought doesn't have to stop look what I brought along!"

She pulls out the laptop and snuggles into the hospital bed with me.

The nurse eventually brings my meds and We look at wedding stuff until we fall asleep. I want to spend the rest of my life with her.