Want to take a quick trip to new york

———————-2 months later—————————

Alex POV

I woke up early this morning noticing piper was still asleep. I go into the bathroom to take a shower. I step under the water running my hands through my hair I began to think. But my thoughts were quickly interrupted while feeling hands caressing my back. My eyes are shut while the rubbing continues, then suddenly that person steps into the shower.

"Hey babe, I'm offended that my invite to the shower with you was lost somewhere."

She says seductively still caressing my body.

"What's wrong?" She asks

"Nothing babe I was just thinking."

"About?"

I don't want to burden piper with all of my negative thoughts so I repeat that I was fine and simply just thinking. She clearly doesn't believe me and she asks me again.

"Alex you can talk to me, You do know that right?"

I turn the shower off and grab piper's hand and pull her out of the shower. We dry off and go into the bedroom.

"Pipes I'm not angry, just stressed out. I'm worrying about how we're going to pay for a wedding. I mean I don't even have a job yet."

She looks at me with amusement.

"Alex I was thinking maybe we should just do it!"

"Ok piper I'm trying to have a serious conversation with you and your thinking about sex! You know what just forget it."

I try to get out of bed and piper grabs me.

"Jesus Alex I'm talking about going to the courthouse. I mean we only have each other so let's make the most of that."

"Piper....but wouldn't that be boring? No offense but I want someone there that knows our story and what we've battled in order to be together."

I suddenly think of something.

"Pipes I think we should go see Nicky! I mean I'm off of probation now."

I couldn't help but notice piper's body tense up.

"Alex thats a great idea-"

"Really Pipes because I'm seeing a different inflection on you."

She grabs my hand and kisses it.

"I would love to go see Nicky! But I'm just afraid that New York would bring up a lot of tension for both of us."

"Piper 80 percent of my mind is on you while 20 percent of my mind is on seeing an old friend. Trust me Pipes you have nothing to worry about."

I knew exactly what piper meant by that. She was afraid that we would run into familiar faces.

—————
Piper POV

We sent a letter to Nicky a week ago asking if she could put us on her visitation list. She responded by calling the number we left on the letter and saying she'd love to see us.

As we're driving I could feel the nots in my stomach becoming tighter. We're going back to New York.

Hours later we arrived at Litchfield Max. The idea of entering a prison again Is making me sick.

"Ready babe?" Alex asked me with such confidence.

"Yeah....sure."

We walked into the prison And walked through the medal detector. We eventually got to the visitation room and out came Nicky. She looked the same as always, still walking with a seductive smirk across her face. We set down eager to hear each other's voice.

"Aye! The doughnut bumpers have returned! Hey I have to say it's good to see you two cats alive and well!" Nicky says with joy shooting across her eyes.

"It is good to see you! Because we have a proposal for you but you have to be out of prison." Alex says

"Yes and trust me I'm sure it's something you're going to want to do." I added

"Aye aye I'm listening but please don't bom -bard me I'm taking everything in. Shit you birds really love each other I mean didn't you have 3 years left the last time that I saw you. God you have to really love someone to wait that long, wait didn't you two break up when you got shipped off?"

There was silence for a second.

"Yeah sorry for the cliffhanger! Umm yes we did but piper didn't give up on me-"

"I moved to Ohio!" I say cutting Alex off

Both Alex and Nicky look at me and I instantly start to blush.

"Aww Chapman, Vause I have to say I'm proud of you both. I mean this whole situation is breath taking. But anyways what's so important that you've come all this way to see little me?"

Alex looks at me with a smile And proceeded to talk.

"Well me and Pipes have said we're going to make our marriage legal. And we would love it if you could attend, so when are you supposed to get out?"

"Wow first I'm happy to have been able to attend your prison wedding And now I'm going to attend your real wedding. Luckily for you two my last few weeks in this piss hole is next month!"

"Oh my god! Nicky! That's amazing, we'll do you have somebody to pick you up? Do you even have a place to stay?" I say

"Not exactly I mean I haven't looked into all of that. But that's not important what is is that I get to witness two beautiful flowers grow as far as they can! Congrats."

I grab Alex's thigh and squeezed it as tight as I can.

"Wait where's Lorna is she still here?" Alex asked

"Sadly No... they shipped Lorna over to a mental institution and I know that much because  C.O McCullough told me."

Alex looks down at my hand and then looks up at me.

"Woah I'm sorry I didn't know that you two held a soft spot for lady man." She says chuckling.

"Nicky remember when I told you I was being shipped to Ohio and that I did something bad..."

"Yeah why?... oh wait. Gosh I'm sorry Chapman I didn't know."

"It's ok! right? It's in the past and Alex and I have put everything aside and have decided to focus on and love each other. And were sorry about Lorna honey."

"Times up inmate!" a C.O says loudly.

"Ok well just keep in touch with us you know, and if your still in need of a ride and a place to stay just give us a call"

Alex says while standing up grabbing my hand. We wait until Nicky walks out of the visitation room until we leave. The ride home was quiet I honestly think Nicky hit a sensitive spot.

We got home and took a shower separately and went to bed on opposite sides.

I thought we moved passed this, none of it was fair.