Explain your weirdness

Alex POV

"Ok pipes, let's talk. Why have you been ignoring me since the visit to Nicky? Was this about the mentioning of McCullough?"

She sat up on the bed.

"Kinda, But mostly no."

"What?" I say confused.

"Alex I'm not really worried about McCullough because in the end I'm the one you chose. And besides I'm the only girl you've ever taken around the world with you."

I look at her with a shocking look on my face.

"I am aren't I?" Piper asks

"Yes....your also the only girl I've ever loved also the only girl who doesn't have an issue mentally or habitual.

"The second is clearly sylvie. But the first one..?"

"McCullough. She'd burn herself with cigarettes. Not to forget she sent me to another prison when I broke things off with her."

"Ugh...don't remind me. You really do have have a thing for the pathetics...Not including me!"

"Piper!"

"What!? I'm not being a dick. I'm just saying, I mean come on you have to admit. Years ago Sylvie left shit at my front door! If that doesn't scream crazy I don't know what does."

I began to laugh so hard that I had tears coming out of my eyes. Then I finally spoke.

"Those aren't my only exes I've had pipes."

"Well that's not important. What is is why I was sad and partially angry."

"Yes what was up with that? explain your weirdness!"

"I don't know why it bothered me so much when Nicky brought up McCullough's name. But it did and I think I finally know why."

She said while losing the tension in her shoulders.

"Ok....pipes spit it out."

"I started to think about if it hadn't all went down like it did would you have left me...you know for..."

"Piper! I would have never left you for her. Look I might have broken up with you... you know to set you free from me which I think now was very stupid. Because I wouldn't be here with you now. Pipes we both fucked up, we've always fucked up but we're learning and we're going to continue to do that going forward."

I grab her hands and pull her in for a long lovingly kiss.

"I love you Alex! So much!" Piper said while they released each other's faces.

"I love you too pipes. Now please can we go to sleep? It's almost 3 o'clock."

We cuddled until we feel asleep. Piper feel asleep before me only because I had things on my mind. I want to marry piper so I can keep her as mine and show her that I'm only hers.