Im tired of crying

I spring out of bed running to the sound of piper's voice. Only to find her staring at her phone.

"Omg Alex you have to see this! I already have ten people that want to interview me about my memoir. Isn't this great! Does this mean I'm celebrity now?"

I look at her blankly.

"That's great piper congratulations... Um I'm going to take a shower now."

"Ohhh I'll come with!" Piper says seductively

"You know what? I actually think I need to do this particular thing alone. Please and thank you."

I tried my hardest to not sound like a dick but it clearly didn't work.

As I try and walk away piper quickly grabs my wrist stopping me in my tracks.

"Ok! I've known you long enough to know that when your mad or angry you shut down. Like you completely go off the grid" Piper says trying not to raise her voice.

"Nothing I'm fine! Can you let me go now?" I asked

"Is this about the paparazzi?"

I quickly look down at my feet, my tears came rushing out like a waterfall. I began to speak while sobbing.

"I'm so sorry piper I never meant to hurt you! I was angry and I know it was wrong but... those people.. out there they don't know what we've been through together. They will never.. ever! Come close to understanding. And when the paparazzi mentioned what I did it brought it all back! I feel targeted as this big bad from a fucking children's book. And I shouldn't feel this way when looking at my wife. My wife! The woman who forgave me for everything..."

Piper's face was blank for a moment

"Alex... no matter what a reporter or a mob of paparazzi say anyone! For that matter... I will always love you. No matter what! And besides do you really think that if I felt the same way as strangers did that I would be wearing this ring. Marriage is a symbol of love and promise for one another. And that's what we have the most...love."

"Ah uh piper, Alex come on.. wait shit! I'm sorry I didn't mean to intrude. Carry on love birds!" Nicky says

God I honestly forgot she was here.

"No no it's fine Alex and I were just consciously agreeing on trying something different in our marriage." Piper says firmly

"Woah ok now are you sure because I honestly didn't think you two were into that. I mean I'm not judging I'm just not sure how You Vause would feel about that. Like I already know what you look like without clothes but piper not so much."

"What the hell are you talking about?!" I yelled

"Hey hey! Alex calm down. Nicky were weren't talking about a threesome we were talking about being more open with our feeling about a situation with each other.  Piper clarified

"Ok Jesus Christ Vause don't bite my head off ok I didn't know! Fuck me alright!" Nicky yells back

"It's ok it's all ok it was just a misunderstanding right? Now what were you saying when you barged in?"Piper said calmly

"Oh I found Lorna..."