The start of a new conversation

ALEX POV
* she didn't hear me when I said this. A part of me wish she had.
Eventually I had fallen asleep, and I wake up to the sound of the vacuum.

" piper ! Pipes ! " I yell out

*the vacuum cuts off and I hear footsteps. That's when I see pipers head pop into the doorway.

"Yes babe !?" She responded

"Loud. The vacuum is loud. What are you cleaning so early for anyway ?" I say while grabbing my glasses.

"Well Alex it's a new start for us..... is it unhealthy for how many times we've said That and then something else bad happens right after ?" She says with a semi sad face.

I laugh softly at her. I get up to go into the bathroom, noticing piper following me.

"Well bae maybe it's time we actually live up to these promises we're making to ourselves. I mean we've accomplished so many other things haven't we."

I turn to look at her, only to find her staring at me. She proceeded to speak.

" Alex I heard you. "

I suddenly paused.

" Heard me say what ? " I asked very confused.

" that you want a kid. I know What you're thinking currently. And it's you trying to figure out how I heard you and I was sleep. But the truth is I wasn't fully sleep." She says walking passed the bathroom mirror.

" yeah impossible, I looked right Into your face. And from my perspective you were sleeping. "

" if I was sleep then how'd I know you said it !"

Before I was able to speak I was interrupted.

"Ahah ! " she yells out

I began to smile.

"Well this is definitely a conversation pipes. I mean insemination does cost a lot babe. "

"Alex did you forget who you're married to ? I'm piper Vause - Chapman, we don't need to worry about money Alex."

" yeah totally forgot " I say sarcastically.

"So guess what I've already done... " piper says