Interviews

Piper POV

"Ok ma'am are you ready?"

"Yeah yes! I am"

I then turn to Alex and she gives me a reassuring look that told me everything was going to be fine.

"Hi we are back with a special guest today. And we're here to talk about her book she's written based on her experience in Litchfield prison located in New York City. Please welcome Piper Vause-Chapman everyone.

I walk nervously over to a chair.

"Hi!" The lady says

"Hello thanks for having me"

"Ok so you've written a book, and I have to say it's written eloquently and you can really feel the lows and highs in your experience while reading the book. Please, tell me did you ever feel affected in any way while writing your book?"

"Well a little I mean who goes through a stage in their life that is so depressing and nerve wrecking and then decides to write a book about it and not feel a tiny amount of regret." I responded

"I noticed that you said "a tiny" amount of regret why is that?"

"Because during that time in prison I came to realization that the deepest part of yourself is the part that your always supposed to accept. And the deepest part of myself had always been lurking inside of me and I never knew it was there. Someone very important in my life once told me that I was manipulative and narcissistic and she couldn't be more right. That person is my wife and she and I have taken a lot of personal shots for getting married after she sent me to prison and I sent her back when she was released... just a lot of terrible things. But we've managed to move past all of that and... I guess what I'm trying to say is that prison broke me but into a better person. I have a wife that I love and one of the most caring friends that I could ever ask for also I've written a book that's selling. I couldn't be happier."

The crowd and lady looks at me with blank faces. When suddenly the lady breaks into a smile.

Later that day me and Alex were making our way home.

"I'm proud of you babe" Alex says

"For what?.."

"Are you kidding me!? You did amazing today. Your book is selling! I couldn't be prouder." Alex says trying to hold back tears.

"You know you could show me how much.." I say seductively

"Mhm! Let's get you home!"

I'M SO SORRY I DIDN'T UPDATE. I'VE BEEN SO BUSY WITH TESTING. PLEASE FORGIVE ME.